Chapter 33

I jump off the bed grabbing the champagne and the strawberries. I put the plate in the middle of the bed and I climb back up kneeling up to pop the cork. I feel a roaming hand cup my ass and another graze my stomach. I swat him away. "Patience Posty"

"But you look so tasty" he pouts

I pop the cork and take a swig out of the bottle and passing it to him. I lean forwards grabbing a strawberry very aware of the fact I'm now on all fours with my ass in his face. He smacks it then grabs it. I straighten up and feed him a strawberry

"Stop teasing" he purrs

"I'm not teasing, you can have what you want whenever you want it Austin" I crawl over to him biting my lip. Growling he sits me in his lap and hands me the bottle of champagne. As I take a swig as he attaches his mouth to my left nipple sucking through the lace of my bralette. I left out a small moan and I can feel him smiling at the sound. I take another swig out of the bottle and tilt his head up to me kissing him and letting him drink the champagne out of my mouth. We continue kissing for a while our tongues explore eachother. I grind my hips down on him feeling his errection grow underneath me. Only the lace of my knickers between us. He grabs a strawberry offering it to me. I take a bite looking straight in his eyes. He trails the strawberry down my neck and chest following it with his tongue. Sucking lightly as he goes along. He cups one of my breasts squeezing it softly and rolling the nipple between his fingers. I arch my back my chest tilting up towards him. He pulls the bralette to the side to pull my other breast out flicking the nipple with his tongue. I pour more champagne in my mouth, he greedily pulls my mouth to his drinking the champagne. "Austin?"

"Hmm?" He roams his hands over my ass sliding his fingers under the lace

I lean down sucking and biting his earlobe "fuck me"

His eyes turn a darker shade of blue as he takes the bottle from my hand and lifts me up. He climbs off the bed and pulls me towards his kissing me deeply. He flips me over and I automatically go on all fours and arch my back putting my ass up to him. He slaps my ass hard then grabs it a few times the pain making my pleasure more enjoyable. My knickers must be soaked I'm so turned on. I look over my shoulder to watch him. He runs his hands over my body groping before he slides my knickers to the side. He bends and licks my core. My hips buck at his touch. I moan into the bed as I claw it the duvet.

"Mmm patience baby" he murmurs into my pussy. I whine like a spoilt brat. He stands watching me rubbing my clit lightly, stroking himself with his other hand. He chuckles to himself while pout up at him. He pushes a thick finger in my pussy and I groan at the relief of him in me. He pumps and adds another finger. I buck my hips needing more. He runs the tip of his dick along my folds. He pushes the top in teasing

"Stop teasing" I groan. He chuckles as he pushes into me. One more thrust and he's in me balls deep. I arch my back crying out at the fullness. He runs his hand up my back to my head tangling his hand in my hair and pulling me back. I look back at the concentration on his face as he starts to thrust into me. That spurs my orgasm on. He looks so raw and carnal. It's hot. He throws his back as I can feel his coming close "harder, I'm close" I pant. He reaches down lifting my pelvis up and running my clit. He pounds me harder his dick hitting my cervix as I reach my peak. My pussy tightening around his dick as I moan out in pleasure "fuck Austin" I feel his thrusts becoming shallower knowing he's close he pulls out of me and I automatically drop to my knees Infront of him with my mouth open he shoots his load into my mouth and I suck on the tip cleaning him off. He watches me intensely stroking my hair. I look up at him as I finish off. He cups my face and pulls me up . Picking me up putting me on the bed Infront of him, he kisses me passionately.

"I dont want to ever leave this bubble" he holds me tight against his body

"I know my love" I snuggle into his chest wrapping my arms and legs round him.

"Shower?" He nuzzles into my neck. I nod. He carries me to the bathroom standing me on the steps to the bath. He turns the shower on. He looks at me up and down "it's a shame to take this off" he runs his hands over the lace set. He pulls the bralette over my head licking at my nipples now they are bare. He hooks his fingers in the band of my knickers swiftly pulling them down. He runs his hands up my legs causing goosebumps all over my body kissing my thighs and I automatically part my legs for him. He smiles running his hand across my slit. "Wet again for me?!" He bites his lip as I just nod. He picks me back up and puts me down under the water. I lean back and let the water wash over me setting my hair. I run my hands through my hair. I look back over to Austin who is buying his fist.

"What?" I lean to pull him in.

"I'm happy watching. You look fucking perfect" he leans against the shower door. I grab a loofah and some shower gel. I start at my legs rubbing the soapy loofah up to my stomach. I cover my arms and then on to my boobs using my other hand to rub in the bubbles.

"Could you get my back?" I purr at him rubbing the loofah down his body. He takes it off me speechless and runs it over my back with his free hand roaming the rest of my body. He runs the loofah over my ass cheeks rubbing it softly after. He kisses down my neck to my spine moving my hair out if his way. He pulls me back into him my back resting on his torso. He slowly inserts his cock into me, my head rolls back resting on his shoulder. I put my hands on the cool tiled wall Infront of me as he walks forward and presses me against it. My nipples harden at the touch of the cold tiles. I reach down and rub my clit as Austin holds one of my hips keeping me in place and uses his other hand to hold us up. He slowly grinds into me at a steady pace driving me insane. I feel my orgasm building up in the pit of my stomach. "Fuck, Austin. I love you" my body jerks as my orgasm consumes me. "Shit" he pounds into me a couple more times before I hear him grunt knowing his about to come. I reach up and kiss him as his cum fills me .

"I can't get enough of you" he pulls out of me turning me round kissing me "can we go to bed I just want to lie with you. You've wiped me out"

"I'll do whatever you want my love" I reach up wrapping my arms round his neck. He cups my ass and lifts me up. Making sure I'm completely rinsed he takes me to the bedroom drys me off and pulls me onto him under the covers. He just states at me stroking my face "what you thinking?"

"That I'm really happy" he kisses my forehead.