Chapter 40

The Brit awards where tonight and I love them. It's always a brilliant night and everyone gets drunk and party's till the morning. Normally going into morning radio shows still drunk.

I'd managed to facetime Austin while I was getting ready but I'd be unable to facetime him till tomorrow now. I wasn't getting used to this distance. It was still hard and I cant wait till next week till I go to Utah to see him.

It took hours for me to get ready. I hate getting ready for events like these. The prep takes all day!

liked by postmalone and 2596,479 others annemarie Brits glow up

annemarie Brits glow up

makeupbyreggie oh I slayed it
hairgoddess bitch 🔥🔥
postmalone that's my girlfriend 🤤🤤

makeupbyreggie oh I slayed it hairgoddess bitch 🔥🔥postmalone that's my girlfriend 🤤🤤

liked by postmalone and 2859,294 others annemarie ballroom Brits blitz

annemarie ballroom Brits blitz

mayajama I can't wait to party
postmalone my princess
lewiscapaldi pink to make the boys wink

I had a great time but tried not too get too drunk too quickly because if Austin won his category I would have to go up as his dutiful girlfriend. Unfortunately he didnt win and I had to text him a picture of my pouty face. Me and Maya Jama had decided to go the after party do I had to go and get changed. Which my team was not happy about because by this point I was tipsy. They had to chase me round the room to get the new dress on

liked by postmalone and 2894,427 others annemarie only slight tipsy

annemarie only slight tipsy

makeupbyreggie slightly 🤔🤔🤔
postmalone pretty but pissed
tylayaweh oh shit your drunk

I was merry by the time I got to the party. I sat at out table and ordered our drinks . Me and Maya had a dance off on our table which probably wasn't a great idea. Because Maya nearly fell off backwards. Luckily Tim my new best friend was there to catch her. Tim was my bodyguard that I was under strict instructions to go nowhere without. Literally nowhere. I wasn't allowed to the toilet without him. Austin had it in his head that someone was trying to get me... I brushed it off but he was adamant. He thought either someone was trying to get at me or get at him through me. Nothing else dodgy happened since that night in the club so I didn't think anything of it.

We had been at the club a while and we had danced the whole time. I was starting to feel a little woozy. Tim escorted me and Maya to the toilets . We where in seperate cubicles when the room started to spin. I unlocked the door shouting for Maya. My legs weren't strong enough to carry me and I fell to the ground. She came running out checked I was still breathing and ran to get Tim. All I heard was a commotion and then Maya and Tim banging on the door. I managed to lift my head up. I wasn't expecting her face to be grinning down at me. Jade. Then it clicked she was the one at that club. She must have pushed me. I suddenly felt sick. I tried to back away from her. I didn't get too far as I was already practically behind the toilet. I tried to move my legs but the didn't seem to work.
"Jade what going on?"

"Why couldn't you just leave him alone!" She looked terrifying

"Jade what have you done!" My words where coming out slurred

"Shut up you dumb bitch. You just couldn't leave him alone. You brought this on yourself. You know that right?" She was pacing Infront of me.
" He deserves this. After he had the nerve to cheat on me!!! On me can you believe that!! I mean look at me?!" She takes her hands out of her pockets and motions to her body. I'm her right hand she's holding a gun. I gasp
"oh" she laughs whilst waving it around
"Serves him right for teaching me how to handle a gun. The love of his life will die because of it. Poetic justice don't you think? I mean I'm from a nice family i wasn't there for his money. Why couldn't he just love me?! And it's not like he left me for you, he CHEATED on me with someone he didn't even love!!!" I could feel myself going in and out of consciousness hearing Maya's and Tim's banging and screaming fading in and out. She was in rant mode and I couldn't even tell what she was saying for the most part she had me that drugged up.

"What did you give me?"

"Only a bit of rohypnol to subdue you. But you won't be walking out of here anyway" she cackled. Or maybe that was the drugs making me think she was cackling. Like some old crone in a Disney movie. I was dressed like a princess earlier.
"Stop talking anyway I'm trying to tell you why be should have picked me over you! You had to go on tour with him. He would have come crawling back to me after Michi. Realising what he'd lost" I scoffed
"Excuse me miss cocky, who's the one with the gun?!why did you laugh"

"He never would have back to you. There's a reason a man cheats and I'm guessing the reason was you!" I point as her and laugh. These drugs where making me sassy

"Again who's the one with the gun! Im the best he will ever get no-one will love him more than I do" she points the gun at my head. I see a blur of people and the gun goes off. I fall and bang my head on the floor all I see is blood before I pass out.