Author's Note

I am back! Yes, it has been years since I last wrote stories here on Wattpad. I have over the span of 3 months been publishing new chapters to my One Shot book. It has been such a joy, writing again and that's when I started to plan this story idea. I've been thinking thoroughly through what the main content should be about and what my general wishes are for this book. And this will be the results of that, 3 months of hard work with planning and writing this book. 

I just have a few things to bring up before you can continue with the story. 

1. My native language is not English, so excuse any major mistakes. I try to go through the chapter twice to make sure mistakes are edited but sometimes small ones slip through. Feel free to let me know if there are mistakes I have missed. 

2. I will try to publish every week, preferably during the weekend (Friday - Sunday) because I work Monday - Friday. 

3. There will be some warnings such as smut and violence, there will be mentions of drug use as well. I will have a warning at the beginning of those chapters for you if you are not comfortable reading that. 

4. I do not in any way own any of the characters in this book and what I have written is pure fiction. 

5. This is a boyxboy book of Narry with side paring LiLo. 

6. I am imagining 2018-2020 Niall and Louis. Harry is like 2013 mixed with 2019-2020. (2013 era choke me), (feminine Harry choke me). I am imagining Liam being 2016 - 2017. 

And I think that is all. I hope you will enjoy this book and thank you so much for taking the time to read it. 

Enjoy, love - Amelia