11.

C H A P T E R  1 1

If you ask Niall, there is no one greater than the man with the beautiful forest green eyes. If you try to argue that there's someone better than Harry, he will protest and say that there is no one as perfect as Harry Styles.

Niall can not wrap his head around the fact that Harry is so damn perfect, that his walls are sinking fast. The fact that Harry brought Niall, seeing as Niall had anxiety, to McDonald's and apologised for not bringing him somewhere fancy. This since Harry didn't have a lot of money left for the month, is perfection at it's finest. After this, it all became crystal clear for Niall. 

It gave Niall the heads up. Heads up that the man in front of him is too special to try and push away. People talk about how opportunities become once in a lifetime experience and how amazing it is to be there for that. For Niall, Harry is his one in a lifetime experience. This man gives him enough reason to trust simply for the small things Harry does. Niall believes that those walls that have been higher than the clouds are worth letting down as long as it's for Harry. All given that Niall's been realising that Harry is once in a lifetime and shouldn't be shrugged off. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Harry laughs softly and Niall almost loses it. Harry's laugh bringing back the regular tingles he's been feeling lately when Harry is around. Niall hasn't dropped Harry's large hand yet, still stroking it with his ruff fingertips.

"You know you're amazing right?" Niall catches Harry off guard with the softly spoken comment, making his breathing pick up a quicker pace. Niall smile, showing off those pearly white teeth. "Genuinely the best." 

Harry wants to scream and dance around, express his full joy of having Niall say this to him. Who wouldn't if the boy you fancy tells you that you're amazing? Harry doesn't do that though since he'll probably embarrass himself. He opts for giving Niall his dimpled smile and a squeeze to his hand instead.

Niall beams, winking at Harry before going back to his greasy chips and burger. "Thank you, Ni. Haven't really done anything special, it warms my heart that you think so though." Harry bashfully looks down at the table, scared of his green eyes meeting Nialls blue 

"Trust me Harreh, you've done so much."

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ 

"Shit, it's raining." Niall groans, glancing outside to the rainy London.

"Fuck, I've got the brolly at home," Harry confesses.

"My flat is the closest, we could head over there to take cover. When the rain has stopped I'll walk with you towards yours?" Niall proposes. Harry responds with a friendly smile, nodding his head so the curls fall in his face.

"Sounds ace, mate."

Harry and Niall clean up after themselves, walking to the main entrance door. Both boys take their coats over their head, counting to three before running out of the door. 

"Shit, it's pouring!" Niall laughs, his legs working fast to avoid being drenched from top to toe. Harry is further ahead of Niall, his long legs being an advantage. 

"C'mon Nialler!" Harry screams, laughing loudly.

Rain falls in crazy chaotic drops, the gusting wind carrying them. It runs down Niall's face as a thin layer, while laughing together with Harry. The rain feels cold, giving Niall a calming effect from the night that's been filled with red cheeks of embarrassment. The crying sky has soon drenched both boys as they step under the roof of the entrance to the flat building.