13.

C H A P T E R  1 3 

H A R R Y

"Leave it," I growl in Niall's ear, pissed that I was just about to suck his dick and someone rudely interrupts us. I start kissing down Niall's body, stopping at his nipples to give them a good lick. Niall groans, nodding as he looks down me, his usual baby blue eyes have turned dark. Dark blue ocean like eyes, looking down at me with hunger.

I smirk, shoving my hand down in Niall's shorts, moaning when I can feel his bulge through his briefs. It's hot, so fucking hot, that Niall is this turned on by kissing me and my teasing. It makes me turned on, that I have this effect on the older man. The ringing sound of Niall's phone had stopped for a minute until it was vibrating again. I groan, taking Niall's phone out of his pocket to look who is calling. 

"It's Louis," I grumble, throwing Niall's phone to the side, hitting the mute button so we won't be disturbed. 

"He is probably wondering - oh, fuck!" I chuckle at Niall's reaction when I cup his dick through his shorts, giving it a good squeeze. My gaze moved farther up once again. Admiring Niall's jaw with the perfect amount of beard grown in, to give him a bit of a rugged look that I love more than anything, then up over Niall's perfectly straight nose. 

"God you're beautiful," I mumbled, leaning up wanting nothing more than to kiss Niall again. Niall reached his hands up, carding them through my unruly hair. Our mouths met and became a tangle of lips, tongue, and teeth. The way Niall took my bottom lip between his teeth and tugged with the perfect amount of pressure was devine. I moaned into Niall's mouth, loving the perfect pressure that is between our crotches. 

"Harry, you need to do something - anything." Niall moans against my lips, tugging at my hair. I nod, breaking our kiss apart. I start kissing Niall's neck, licking and nipping at the skin. I can feel the vibrations from Niall's abandoned phone continuing, not letting us have the privacy we need. 

"Answer him, he's not going to stop," I say, my words muffled by Niall's skin.

"I'm going to murder him." Niall expresses his anger through a growl, making my dick impossibly harder. Niall picks up his phone, answering it with a scowl on his face that I giggle at. I stop kissing him, giving him time to breathe properly while he talks to Louis. 

"Louis William Tomlinson, what the hell do you want?" Niall's voice is low, annoyance clear in it. I can hear Louis replying to Niall, though I can't comprehend what he is saying. His eyebrows were furrowed as he listens to Louis' ranting. His hair is a mess, standing up in all different places as he looks up at me, our eyes locking for a second before he rolls his eyes.

 His hair is a mess, standing up in all different places as he looks up at me, our eyes locking for a second before he rolls his eyes

"No, Louis. I don't know where Harry is. Yes, I saw him after my performance." Niall says and I chuckle, getting impatience. I start pressing open mouthed pecks around Niall's neck, making sure that I'm being quiet so Louis won't be able to hear.