10.

C H A P T E R  1 0

H A R R Y 

It's Friday and the last class of the week had just finished. Liam and I had most of the time the same classes during Fridays, but the last one is where we are separated. We agreed to meet at the coffee shop later, getting the chance to say hello to Niall and Louis. 

For now, it's just me taking the regular walk towards the shop. I'm stoked, to say at least. I was hoping Niall and I could do something fun (If I found the guts to ask him) before he goes to the pub, where I hopefully will be at tonight.

It was three days ago when I confessed to Niall all about my stepfather Robin. I am stunned over Niall's reaction and his act around the whole thing that occurred. I never thought he would be taking the confession in a bad way, but I definitely did not expect what I received. 

I still feel the butterflies swirling around inside of me from the little kisses he placed on me. I dream of how tight he held me, never letting go. How Niall sang that song, just for me to hear. It has honestly made this week a lot easier than I ever thought it could be. 

I saunter over to the coffee shop door, opening it gently and step inside. The warm smell of coffee beans and Louis' freshly baked goods hitting my nostrils. 

"Hiya, mate! You good, Harry?" I grin, stepping closer to Louis who's grinning equally as large. 

"Hi, Lou. Yeah, I'm good. Pleasant to get some well deserved rest this week, what about you?" I politely question him. 

"I'm good, it's quiet today, thank god. It was such a mess in here yesterday after you and Li left." Louis laughs, sliding over a warm cup of coffee. I smile gratefully, taking a large sip, feeling the warm liquid soothing my throat. 

"Yeah?" 

Louis and I chat for a meanwhile I wait for Niall to appear, thinking he's on his lunch break or having too much to do in the backroom. We talk about Liam (what else?) and about what's going on this weekend. When it's been more than fifteen minutes since I stepped inside the coffee shop, I ask Louis where Niall is. 

"Oh, he had to get off work earlier today. Something about fixing his guitar for tonight at a shop a bit outside of London." Louis says, shrugging. My face falls, disappointed over the fact that I can't hang out with Niall or possibly not even see him today. 

Dammit. 

"Do you want me to pass on a message from you or...?" Louis awkwardly chuckles and I shake my head. 

"Nah, wanted to ask him if he'd like me to come to the pub later tonight," I confess, sheepishly smiling at Louis who smirks at me in a teasing way. Here we go.

"Niall and Harry, sitting in a tree," I groan loudly, trying to put my palm over Louis' mouth.
"K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage -"

"For fuck's sake, Louis! Cut the cackle!" Louis laughs loudly, bending over. 

"I don't know why Liam likes you, you're literally a kid stuck in a grown man's body." I pout, giving Louis the stinky eye. It only adds to the fuel, making Louis laugh harder. 

"No but honestly, I think he'd like that very much, Harold." I cringe at the nickname Louis has grown to call me.

"You think?" I ask excitedly, eyes shining at Louis like he was some kind of saint. 

"No, sorry. He would like that very much." Louis winks and I blush, looking down at my cup of coffee, finding it awfully interesting. 

"I've got an idea!" I look up, raising an eyebrow at Louis' enthusiasm.