6.

C H A P T E R  6

N I A L L 

It's been hell this week. I don't think we've ever had this much customers during the whole day in forever. There has been no room for bantering back and forth together with Louis. 

Fortunately, Harry has been able to come in and take my attention away from hecticness in the coffee shop. It's been three weeks now since he first stepped into this coffee shop with a stunning smile, taking my breath away. 

He still does, to be honest. 

Today it is fewer students piling in one after the other, so it feels nice to start off Friday on a good end. Louis promised he would come to the pub with me today and watch me play, so I'm ecstatic. 

The only thing missing is Harry's regular visit to the coffee shop and that will be the golden moment in my day. As it has been for the past weeks now, probably will always be. 

"Niall, I need to run over to Tesco across the street, is that okay?" Louis' voice interrupts my daydreaming. 

"Yeah sure, do so," I mumble, feeling like I should do something more productive instead of thinking of a certain brunette. 

"Don't shag on the counter with lover boy." Louis teases. 

I smirk. 

Can't promise anything. 

During the time Louis is away, I gather all dishes and trash around the shop. Cleaning tables and making sure everything is looking presentable. 

It doesn't take too long until my favourite customer steps through the entrance. 

"Hi, Nialler!" Harry greets me, eyes twinkling in the warm lights of the coffee shop. I grin, waving at him once I see Liam standing near. 

Liam has come to the coffee shop once or twice together with him after Harry confirmed they're not a couple. He's nice, he doesn't talk or joke around as much as Harry. Which is fine by me, means more talking from Harry's side. 

It's a little awkward, that's because we have about fifteen minutes with each other and hasn't gotten the chance to know each other properly yet. He's kind and I get the feeling that he is a very calm person. Liam has given me a generous tip all the times he's been here, even though I tell him he doesn't need to. 

A generous, kind and down to earth guy. What more can you wish for?  

"Hi, how are you guys?" I ask as I make their coffee, knowing they have a long lecture on Friday mornings. 

"We're good, getting tired of Miss Bloomdale by every minute she opens her mouth." Harry jokes and I let out a small chuckle. 

"Still trying to get into your pants, Liam?" I ask cheekily, handing them their coffee. Harry snickers, eyes scrunching cutely. 

"She's not trying to get into my pants!" Liam blushes like mad. I look at Harry, both of us smirking at him with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah, fine okay maybe she's a little flirty. Still, that does not mean she tries to get into my pants." Liam admits and I cackle. 

"Sure, Li. Wait another week or two and you will be given private study sessions with her." Harry tells his mate, patting him on the back. 

"Give the guy a break, H." I giggle, wanting to help Liam out when he continues to blush. 

"Thank you, Niall!" Liam gushes.

We make small talk in the meantime, Harry giving out stupid puns now and then making Liam roll his eyes and me laugh louder for each new joke.