Chapter 27: The Attack of the Nuclear Pokemon

Jordan sat at the lobby of the Pokemon Centre, patiently waiting for his Pokemon to get healed. His mind flashed back to the end of his battle with Cali.

________________________________________________________________________________

~35 Minutes Ago~

Cali smiled at Jordan "Congratulations Jordan." she handed him her badge, which resembled a wave about to wash over a sea shell "You've earned this Tide Badge." she also took a TM from a nearby case "And also the TM03: Water Pulse."

Jordan wordlessly took the items and put them away. He then turned away and left the arena.

Cali pouted "A goodbye would have been nice... I thought we were friends." she muttered childishly.

Jordan just left the building and took out his badge case 'Five more to go...' he thought closing his badge case 'But they are going to have to wait.' he thought clenching it.

"Jordan!"

He turned around to see the blonde owner of the voice running up to him, along with everyone else who witnessed the battle. He grunted in annoyance realizing that he was going to get bombarded with questions.

Theo stood in front of his friend "Okay! Start talking! What the hell happened in there?!"

Maylene nodded "Yeah! You and Electruxo suddenly went all OP an' stuff!"

Jordan shrugged "Hn."

Theo glared at him "That's all yer gonna say?!"

Kellyn gestured the young redhead to calm down "Relax Theo." he said sternly, but not unkindly. He looked at his son with a serious expression "Jordan, I realize that you may not fully understand what has happened to you, but it could be serious... Maybe you should talk about it."

Jordan glared at his father "Does it look I have anything to say, old man?" he snapped. He turned on his heel and left along with Electruxo, ignoring his father's hurt expression.

Natalie frowned staring at his retreating form "Jordan..." she whispered sadly.

________________________________________________________________________________

Jordan sighed as he took out his Pokepod. He raised his eyebrow as he saw an unread message. He opened it and frowned seeing that it was Natalie.

'Hey Jordan! I just thought I'd inform you that me and the others are at the Mall. If you want to leave now you should meet us outside of it in 20 min. Cya!'

Jordan sighed as he put it away. 'I need to break my bonds with them soon...' he thought standing up. He went to pick his Pokemon.

The nurse greeted him with a warm smile "Thank you for waiting! I'm happy to inform you that your Pokemon are healthy and in fighting fit." she bowed "We hope to see you again!"

Jordan nodded as he took his Pokeballs and released Electruxo. He turned around "Come." he commanded. Electruxo nodded as he followed his Trainer. Jordan was pondering as to whether he should meet up with the others at the mall. He sighed, he needed to stock up on materials anyway. 'And besides, the sooner I'm done with these dorks the better.' he added. With that in mind he headed towards the direction of the mall.

________________________________________________________________________________

~Time Skip~

Jordan arrived at the Bealbeach Department Store and met up with the others, after stocking up on items. They were currently making their way out of Jordan's home city, along with Maylene, who wanted to see them off.