Chapter 7: Hello Mikael, Goodbye Mikael

"Mikael is here?"Liah asked, eyes wide as Elena spat her drink of juice back into her cup."How long has he been here?"All three girls were in the kitchen.

Liah had decided that she wanted to make dinner and Elena had been showing her how to use the stove, oven, and any other electronic's in the kitchen when Rebekah came in, telling them that she had just helped Emily and the Salvatore Brothers lure Klaus back to Mystic Falls by Mikael being Daggered.

"For two days apparently."Rebekah answered calmly.

"And he's Daggered?"Elena asked with a look of disbelief on her face."He let himself be willingly Daggered by Emily?"

"Yep. But he won't be for much longer."Rebekah added.

"And you're going along with this plan of theirs?"Liah questioned her Little Sister, eyes narrowed."You do know that I don't want Nik dead, right."She staged it like a question but they all knew it was a statement.

"I know you don't."Rebekah said softly and looked away from her Older Sister's intense hazel green eyes.

"I don't want him dead either, Rebekah."Elena said gently and Rebekah glanced at her."He may have killed my Aunt Jenna, but I don't blame him for it. I blame Damon."Elena stated strongly before a dark gleam appeared in her eyes."And my patience with Damon is running pretty thin, so I already have a devious plan for him on standby if anything goes wrong."

"What plan?"Rebekah asked curiously. 

Elena walked over to the cabinet and opened it, pulling out a cardboard box and put it on the island bench. Reaching in the box, Elena held up a jar filled with a yellow liquid which Liah and Rebekah looked at curiously.

"This is all of my Venom I harvested the other day. My Werewolf Venom."Elena stated and their eyes widened."All I have to is get Damon's secret stash of alcohol and put some of my Venom in it and next thing you know, he's poisoned."Elena said as she pulled out a syringe and phial. 

"Bloody hell, you're a genius."Liah said in awe as she watched Elena open the jar filled with her Venom.

"Oh, there's more."Elena said, smirking widely at them."Emily will have to come asking for the Cure but I will make her get on her knees and beg for it."She explained as she picked up the syringe and sucked some of the Venom in before putting it down on the island and put the lid back on the jar."It will humiliate her."Elena grabbed the phial and opened the lid before she put the needle of the syringe in the phial and injected all the venom in filling the phial until it was full.

"You are a Mikaelson, through and through."Rebekah said, sounding extremely proud of Elena and Liah nodded rapidly in agreement.

"Now, back to the Mikael problem...."Elena trailed off as she put the jar back in the box.

"I want to see him."Liah demanded."I want to see Mikael."

"I'm going to see him in the morning. He'll most likely be awake by then."Rebekah said, easily agreeing with Liah's demands. 

~~~~~

The next day, the trio were waiting on the couch for Mikael to come back to life. Liah was flipping through a magazine while Elena was letting Rebekah paint her nails while she read Jane Eyre. The trio paused in what they were doing when they saw Mikael's hand twitch out of the corner of their eyes. 

Rebekah finished painting Elena's eyes nails and started to put the lid on when Mikael awoke with a gasp and then started coughing as he turned on his side while Liah sat up properly and eyed the older Original and Elena calmly closed her book.

"Finally."Rebekah and Liah said in unison as Mikael got to his knees and he turned to them at hearing their voices.

"Took you long enough."Rebekah said coldly.