Chapter 15: The Mikaelson Ball

The moment Elena stepped inside Rebekah's room, she was dragged over to the bed by the blonde and was forced to sit down.

"Well, what happened?"Rebekah asked, looking at Elena curiously.

"Yes, what did Mother want to talk to you about?"Liah asked, raising an eyebrow.

"She basically told me; Welcome to the Family and that she's happy that Elijah has found me...."Elena trailed off."She also wants me on the staircase tonight, with you lot and to be announced as Elijah's Fiancée."Rebekah squealed excitedly while Liah smirked, her eyes sparking happily."Wait, why didn't you just listen in on the conversation?"Elena asked, raising an eyebrow at them.

"Because Rebekah wanted you and Mother to have some privacy."Liah said, huffing while Rebekah rolled her eyes.

"Mother likes her privacy and wouldn't like us to be eavesdropping on their conversation."Rebekah stated knowingly."I have to tell you both something, something important."Rebekah suddenly said and both brunette's raised an eyebrow at her.

"What?"Liah asked warily.

"First, I need you to do a Privacy Spell so that we're not overheard by our Brothers."Rebekah stated and Liah got up.

"I'll be right back."Liah said before disappearing from the room, only to return minutes later with some Sage in her hands and closed the door. Elena and Rebekah watched as she burnt the Sage."Ok, start talking, Bekah."Liah said, sitting down next to Elena while Rebekah sat down in the desk chair.

"Ok, do you remember what happened in 1919?"Rebekah asked Liah, who scowled.

"Of course I do, why?"Liah asked, eyes narrowed and eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm the reason Mikael found us in 1919."Rebekah said guilty and Elena's eyes widened while Liah was stunned. 

"Rebekah, how could you!?!"Liah exclaimed, getting to her feet.

"I wanted to be with Marcel and Klaus has always ruined my relationships, so I was scared that he was planning something and I wanted to stop him."Rebekah tried to defend himself."Then I learned that he was actually going to let me be with Marcel, but by then it was too late. I'm sorry."Rebekah said, biting her lower lip as Elena and Liah looked at each other then back at Rebekah.

"We won't tell him."Elena finally said and Rebekah relaxed slightly."We promise."She added and Liah nodded in agreement.

"Thank you."Rebekah said, relieved."Now, let me do your makeup, Elena."Elena sighed but nodded in agreement before remembering something.

"I have something to tell you guys too."Rebekah and Liah raised an eyebrow at her questionably."Remember that dream I was telling you about?"Elena asked Liah."The same dream I was having?"

"I remember. I also remember putting you under a Sleeping Enchantment and got told off by Elijah for doing it."Liah said, still upset that she got scolded for doing one little Spell.

"Why does this matter exactly?"Rebekah suddenly cut in.

"Because I've been having this dream for many nights now. I think they're visions."Elena stated."But something changed last night."

"What did?"Liah asked sharply.

"I saw who was standing behind me."Elena said and the two gave her a look that said go on."It was Bennett Witches and not just any Bennett Witches. It was Bonnie, and her Mother, Abby Bennett."

"What does any of this mean?"Rebekah asked, annoyed.

"I'm not sure yet."Elena said with a small shrug of her shoulders and sighed."I hope that I find out some more when I go to bed tonight...."Elena trailed off."Hey, do you want to annoy Emily more?"Elena suddenly asked and Rebekah looked at her curiously.