Chapter 13: Elena Meets Kol & Rebekah Attacks Emily

After getting their revenge on Klaus, Finn and Kol, who was side hugging Liah, who was clinging to him like a monkey, were eyeing him warily, thinking he'd retaliate and try to Dagger them again. 

They were also eyeing the Petrova Doppelganger, that was being held in their Noble Brother's protective and possessive embrace, questionably. Kol wasn't pleased that his Brother had fallen for another Petrova and was thinking that she was just like her Ancestors. 

Rebekah was walking around, eyeing the room."I like what you've done with the new place, Nik."Rebekah spat at Klaus before she picked up a glass vase and threw it at a painting, causing said painting to crash to the floor with the shattered glass.

"I wanted it to be for all of us."Klaus said softly."A place we could all call home. A place we could all be a Family."He hissed out as Rebekah turned to face him."None of us would ever have to be alone again."

"Well you're right."Elijah suddenly said as Klaus looked up at him and he glanced at their other Siblings."None of us will be."He stated as he and Elena walked over to Rebekah, who smirked at seeing her Big Brother and Best Friend together, Kol, and Liah.

"You're staying behind."Finn added at Klaus' confused and worried look. 

"We're leaving you, Nik."Rebekah stated as Klaus stood up angrily."Right after I kill Elena's wench of a Sister."The female blonde bit out angrily."Then you will be alone."Rebekah continued."Always and Forever."She smiled coldly at Klaus.

"If you run, I will hunt all of you down. Including you, Elena."Klaus threatened them with a dark look on his face.

"Then you'll become everything you hate."Elijah said, lifting his chin in defiance."Our Father."That was a low blow and everyone in the room knew it.

"I'm the Hybrid!"Klaus bellowed, pointing at himself and Liah rolled her eyes."I can't be killed! I have nothing to fear from any of you."He pointed at them all, chuckling.

"You sure about that?"Liah spoke up and Klaus fell silent."You forget, Brother, you're not the only Hybrid in this room."She gestured to herself and Elena."I'm a Witchpire and Elena's a Petrova Werewitch,"Kol's and Finn's eyes widened in shock and surprise."who is very powerful for her age."Liah stated, smirking slightly."Besides..."She looked at Elena and Elijah, sharing a knowing look with them before they looked back at Klaus.

"You will when we have that Coffin."Elijah stated and Klaus froze, glistering blue eyes wide in pure fear and a tear was threatening to fall.

Before anything else could be said, the front door to the Mansion open, catching everyone's attention and the group turned around to find a very familiar woman, to the Mikaelson Siblings, standing behind them and stared at her with wide eyes filled with astonishment. 

The woman looked between the group of six standing in front of her while Klaus gasped and looked at the woman with wide blue eyes filled with terror and fear.

"Mother?"Rebekah breathed out questionably.

"Impossible."Liah choked out as she watched the woman who looked like her Mother walk passed them and towards Klaus.

Elijah pursed his lips into a tight line as he, along with everyone else, turned to watch the blonde haired woman in ancient clothing walk towards Klaus, while holding Elena in his arms with a tight, yet gentle, grip.

Klaus bowed his head as Esther came to a stop in front of him and watched him struggle with his emotions."Look at me."Esther said sharply and sternly."Do you know why I'm here?"Esther questioned her third son, who looked up at her with tears in his eyes.