Chapter 11: Together Again

Elena found herself in the forest, in the middle of the night, on a Full Moon, standing in front of a pentagram with seven torches surrounding it. Frowning, Elena walked towards the pentagram and walked around it, glancing at the torches curiously.

Before she could do anything else though, she heard something snapped and whirled around to see what made that noise, only for everything to go black.

~~~~~

Elena gasped awake and jolted up in bed, looking around with wide eyes before glancing at the alarm clock and found that it was half past four in the morning. Groaning, Elena lied back down, wondering what was going on.

~~~~~

"Why didn't you tell me sooner that you were having problems sleeping?"Liah asked as she finished making her cup of coffee.

"I don't know...."Elena trailed off."I guess I thought the dreams would just go away."Liah raised an eyebrow at her."It's so weird."Elena said as she and Liah sat at the table, looking through the Grimoires."It's the same dream, over and over again."Elena stated."I'm in the forest, it's a Full Moon, and there's a pentagram with seven torches."

"Then what happens?"Liah asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"I go towards it, I walk around it, glancing at the torches, looking for something that I might have missed in my other dreams, but like always, I hear a branch snap and turn around, then everything goes black."Elena explained, frowning."It makes no sense. I have no idea why I'm dreaming this same dream, over and over again. It's driving me crazy."

"It would drive me crazy too."Liah agreed, taking a sip of her coffee.

"I just want one dreamless night or day. Just one peaceful sleep."Elena said, leaning back in her chair."Please tell me there's a spell for that."Elena basically pleaded and Liah hesitated."Is there?"

"Well, there is one that I know and you'll be asleep for twenty-four hours."Liah said softly and Elena nodded."A lot can happen in twenty-four hours."Liah warned her.

"At the moment, all I care about is getting some actual sleep."Elena stated."So screw the warning, Liah, and put me to sleep."

"Ok then."Liah said standing up."Back to bed."Liah said, pointing the direction of the stairs and Elena did as she was told with Liah right behind her."And you better get comfy too."Once Elena was in her bed and was lying down with Liah looming over her, Liah waved her hand in a circle motion over Elena's head, saying;"Horis Somno."Liah chanted and watched as Elena fell asleep."

~~~~~

"Expergiscere."Elena faintly heard Liah say and felt herself coming back into full awareness.

"I still can not believe you put her in a dreamless sleep, Aaliyah!"Elena heard a familiar sharp and stern voice snap at Liah and Elena wasn't sure if she was dreaming or not at hearing that familiar voice."You know those type of Spells are dangerous."

"She was practically begging me."Liah said defensively."She gave me the puppy eyes, Elijah." 

"You should have said no."Elena could practically hear the scowl in his voice."Honestly, what if she doesn't wake up?"He questioned Liah."Why isn't she waking up?"He suddenly asked, sounding extremely worried and fearful and Elena could feel his intense gaze burning holes onto her face.

"It takes a few minutes, Elijah, calm down."Liah said, sounding annoyed. 

Both of the Originals watched as Elena's eyes fluttered open and closed for a few seconds before her eyes fully snapped open and she started to sit up, only for a large hand to gently forced her to lie back down.