Not a morning person

It's 6am. (Y/n) had only had about an hour of sleep so like many other people, she was not in the mood to wake up anytime soon.
Some members of the hotel were already wide awake- but Angel sure as hell wasn't one of them. He's asleep on the couch with a half-eaten jar of peanut better.

"Ah, Angel!" Alastor saids, cheerfully, causing Angel to slightly jump with surprise.
"HOLY HELL! Are ya tryin' give me a heart attack or somethin?!"
"Oh goodness, no! You're much too essential to the hotel." Alastor stated, his smile growing wider.
"It seems (y/n) is still be in bed. That just won't do!" He stated, wiggling his "pointer" finger back-and-forth (as to say no)
"Ugh, fine." Angel got up, setting the jar onto the floor then making his way up the large staircase.

"Uhhhhh- knock, knock?" He said while lightly hitting the door.
*There was no response*
"I said, knock, knock"
This time he heard a tired groan on the other side of the wooden door.
"I'm not ready to get up yet.."
You whine,  yawning and rolling onto your side. You can tell It's Angel beacuse of his voice, and he too also sounded tired.

"Yeah? Well, Neither am I. But Rudolf said we gotta."
"Haha. I never took you for a pussy." You say, jokingly.
"You're not scared are you?"
"What? Of course' I ain't scared!" Angel stated with a laugh.
"C'mon, weirdo. I gotta jar of peanut butter downstairs and it ain't gonna eat itself."
"Angel, just let me sleep!"
Why do J have to get up, anyways?

"Angel, dear! hurry up would you?"
Alastor shouted from the bottom of the stairs.
"I'm tryin' to, geez." Angel responded, rolling his eyes.

(Y/n) finally decided to get out of bed, knowing full well that she wouldn't be left alone otherwise.
The two of you made your way into the lobby (where you enter the hotel)

"Oh! Hey, (y/n). How'd you sleep?" Charlie asks kindly, hugging you to her chest.
"I didn't sleep much, at all. And I'm not really a morning person."
Your annoyance is apparent to everyone.
"That makes two of us." Vaggie groaned.

Alastor greeted you with a smile then made his way into the kitchen.