Holloween is here. Oh joy...

I walked around town aimlessly, it's been a month while since i heard from my mom, and i haven't seen that demon around etheir though that was a good thing.

I noticed holloween was tomorrow, i never understood this holiday, dressing up as monsters and mocking them was just cruel.

But oh well i couldn't do anything about it though i wish i could, but kids think it's fun and they trick or treat and have partys so i guess if they had fun doing it i could live with it.

I looked around the town at kids running around in costumes of pirates, cartoon characters, monsters, werewolves, vampires, witches, and ghosts, i chuckled at someone who looked like a giant peace of candycorn.

This holiday was weird but fun to watch. i walked over and sat on a bench next to a dog,  why a dog was on a bench i didn't know but hey.

I looked over at the dog, it was all black and i think it was a german shepard with a brown muzzle and paws, i lent over and patted him on the head, he looked up at me with his brown eyes and barked wagging his tail.

I smiled and checked him for a collar, though he didn't have one anywhere, i wondered if he was a stray. "Are you a stray boy?" I said to him petting his head.

He just licked my face so i took it as a yes. "Ok then, come on boy!" I said geting off the bench and patting my side, he jumped down and began following me as i walked to the hotel and just my luck that demon was leaning against the wall of it.

(To be continued)

Sorry i'd write more but i have a headache.

Enjoy!