Holloween is here. Oh Joy... (Part 2)

I walked right up to the door trying to ignore him best i could. "Woah, where ya goin" Ash said locking his arm through mine as i tryed passing.

I sighed heavily, i was not in the mood to deal with him right now. "What do you want, and let go of my arm please" I said politely.

"Nah you might run away if i do, and i am here to talk to you" He said keeping his grip on my arm. "Fine" I muttered making my way through into the hotel.

The lady at the desk looked up as we passed and a woman probaly in her twentys smiled at Ash and batted her eyelashes flirtingly.

I made a disgusted face at that and fake gaged, Ash saw me and smirked. "What, jealous" He taunted at me, and which that comment earned him being elbowed in the ribs.

"Ouch" He said rubbing his side. I just smirked back at him, besides he sould be happy, i never elbow anyone.

We got to the stairs and i climbed up the stairs and to my hotel room door, with him trailing behind along with my new dog who trailed behind him.

I unlocked and opened the door walking in, he followed closing the door behind him.

"May i ask a question?" He asked, "You just did". I responded siting on the edge of the bed, he sighed. "Okay, can i ask another question"

He asked annoyed, i chuckled. "You just di-" "OKAY!!" He yelled and i jumped from his sudden outburst.

"Jeez, now back to my question. What's with the mutt?" He questioned. "He's NOT a mutt!, and he is mine" I said crossing my arms.

"Fine, so what are you doing for the holiday?" He asked i just scowled at him. "Holloween is not a holiday, it's a nightmare walking and it just mocks monsters and angels with fake wings and halos"

"You are just saying that, seriously it's fun, scaring people, you dont have to act human and hide your wings, or fangs if talking about our pets" He said with a grin. "Good to know, i am not a fan of holloween and thats final"

"Well you and me are going out tonight so don't get your knickers in a bunch" He said. "I'm not going anywhere with you!" I answered recrossing my arms, "Oh come on, i need to get you interested in it, besides you can spread your wings, literaly so go ahead".

He said motioning to my back. "If i do will you leave me alone?" I asked lamely. "Yes" He said cheerfully. "Come on go ahead, the sooner you do the sooner i leave you alone till tonight" He encouraged "Fine" i snapped.

I closed my eyes focasing on my wings, i felt a tingeling though my whole body as i felt my wings grow from right under my soulders, i opened my eyes to look in the mirror, i saw two large white gracefuly placed wings glittering in the sunlight.

The picture on the side is what i think she would look like with her wings out.

Sorry the chapter is short but i have a headache and it makes it hurt worse when i stare at the screen.