Chapter 23

Chastity's P.O.V.

I finally finish packing. Even though Im not completely sober, I need to leave. I feel bad for Calum and I didn't even do anything.

Before I can walk out of the room, I feel a strong grip on my waist turning me around. I look to see Calum looking at me with pleading eyes.

"What?!" I ask a bit too harshly. I don't care. I thought we actually had something. Aren't relationships supposed to include trust?

"Please stay. I'm sorry. I was mad and I was letting it out on you. Please stay Chas." He says with tears welling up in his eyes. I finally gain the courage to look back into his. I nod my head, signaling that I agree to stay. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug.

"I'm so sorry for not believing you." He whispers, tightening his grip around me. He lifts my chin so I can look at him.

He brushes his lips against mine, making butterflies explode all through my stomach. I smile in between the kiss.

"Jump." He commands and I do what I am told. I wrap my legs around his waist and deepen the kiss causing him to moan. He moves down to my neck, and begins sucking. I moan myself.

He moves us to the bed with him hovering over me. I grab his shoulders and flip him over. He smirks at me before I go back towards his lips. I did not want this to end.

After 15 minutes of extreme making out , I instantly felt tired and wanted to go to bed.

"Uh Cal, can we go to bed? I'm kind of dealing with a bad hangover." I groan.

"Sure babe. Come on." He replies. I follow him to the bed. I lay down facing him. His arms wrap around my waist and Pulls me closer. I rest my head on his chest. We intertwine our legs and I end up falling asleep within a few seconds.

~The next morning~

Michaela's P.O.V.

I wake up to the sound of vomit. It's either Kyler or Chastity. What a lovely way to wake up.

The window is open and the light only makes my headache worse. I feel vomit starting to rise through my throat. I run to the bathroom and hunch over the toilet, throwing up my guts. Luke is by my side in an instant, Rubbing my back as I puke. I don't want him seeing me like this.

"Why did you do this to yourself?" He whispers. I do not know if I was supposed to hear that but I just stay quiet.

"I just want to sleep." I reply. Luke picks me up in his strong arms and takes me back to bed. He sits a trash can next to the bed, in case I puke again, before climbing back in with me.

"Can you close the blinds?" I ask. I really don't mean to ask for to much, it's just I am feeling like complete crap. I feel the be move and the room getting darker. Within seconds I feel Luke wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

Ashton's P.O.V.

Kyler comes back to the living room from the bathroom, pale and weak. She plops down on the chair next to me with head in her hands. I finally get the courage to stand up out of my chair. The doctor said whenever I'm ready. Well I'm ready. I grab the side of the couch for support and pull myself up.

I walk over slowly to Kyler and place my hand on her back, rubbing it. She looks up at me with confused eyes.

"Ash. What are you doing? You're going to hurt yourself." she asks with a tired voice.

"The doctor said I can stand when I'm ready. So I decided that now is a good time." I grin at her. She tries to smile back but it quickly fades due to her headache. I can read her like a book. I know what is wrong with her.

"Come on. Let's get you relaxed." I look at her in the eyes and she nods standing up. I watch her get up slowly. She was still gorgeous hungover. I don't know how I managed to get this girl. I don't deserve her but she brings out the best of me. She can rip my heart out and I would still be in love with her.

God, I love this girl and there was nothing I could do about it.

{A/N: Im sooo sorry this is kind of short. It's a filler chapter! A lot of big things will be happening soon. Like very soon. :)}