Thomas Imagine:

"I know Alby, it's just.. I really like her and ugh I don't know." You heard Thomas by the homestead as you walked by. You quickly hid in a bush to listen. "Thomas, you know to leave the girl alone. That's the rule."
"Alby can't you just break the 'rule' ONCE?!" You heard Alby sigh "I'll think about it Tom, but for now leave her alone."
You knew you always had a crush on Thomas and you knew he was talking about you because you are the Only girl. You paced back and forth by the garden when you heard someone walk up to you. "Hello greenie, you okay? You look pale." Newts calming accent went through you. "Yeah.. I guess." You looked at him and he raised a brow. "Well why don't you tell me what's up? I can keep a secret." He wiggled his eye brows. After letting it all slip you gave him hopeful eyes and he smiled. "I bloody knew you two would like each other!"
"Shhhh! Newt quiet down" you laughed.
"Hey guys what's up?" You froze and turned to meet Thomas's gaze.
"Nothing you shank." Newt was still laughing and your cheeks turned light pink. Thomas gave you a warm smile and said, "Can I talk to you for a second, Y/N"
"Yeah of course." You blushed more when he took your hand.
"Oooohh" Newts eyes went big and he said in a high pitched voice "Sooo Cute!" Before he burst into laughing again.
"Shut it you slinthead." Thomas said his cheeks turning pink and dragging you over to the homestead.
Thomas looked up at you. "This is totally random but, yourereallyprettyandwillyougooutwithme?"
Your eyes widened and your mouth dropped open.
He sighed, "I knew you wouldn't wa-"
You cut him off by hugging him tight "yes I would love to."
He practically beamed and hugged back tight and you rolled your eyes as you heard Newt yelling "Loverbirds! Y/N and Thomas sitting in a tree K.I.S.SING-"
He shut up when Thomas gave him a stern look and you giggled, things might just be a little fun around here now.
---------______------________---
Sucky but it's Two in the morning and I'm tired sooo👌