Thomas Imagine for @BreezyBoo82

Bree's POV~

I've been in this place for four weeks now. The only four weeks I remember. It's been okay I guess. I know my names Breanna. I have the best boyfriend ever, Thomas. My BestFriend Newt.
"Hey Newtie Cutie." You tease walking up to your best friend.
"Shorty." He winks and you two burst into laughter.
"So how was your day?" You ask walking with him to the kitchen to get food.
"Good, Thomas is still in the map room he had a large section today." You nod and frown knowing you wouldn't get to see your boyfriend until after the bon fire.
At the time of the bonfire you had a good time laughing and playing with Newt. You guys don't get to play around a lot with work and all.
He hugged you tight and picked you up spinning you around. After you two finished you say on a log and he played with your hair as you blabbed about whatever you wanted to.
"What is this...?" You turn to see Thomas standing there.
"Nothing Tommy just playing around." Newt said.
"Playing around? Why are you spinning her.. Touching her at all!" Thomas yelled.
"Stop Tommy!" You stood up defending Newt.
"I don't even.. Ugh." Thomas went off toward the homestead.
You gave Newt a sympathetic smile and ran off yelling to Thomas. You walked in the room and Thomas looked at you. You went to open your mouth but he beat you to it.
"Don't even try.. I'm shucking pissed." He seethed.
"Tommy. You know I love you! And just you." You begged.
He sighed, "No more little flower.. Just I can't help getting jealous sweet heart" he explained.
"I know.." You sighed.
He pulled you into a hug gently.
"I love you Bree.." "I love you Tommy." ❤️😍💋❌