Chapter 9 A Regretful Memory

As Mystik and Shadow Slayer caught up to the tall female figure that took Y/N, Mystik recognized her as a big sister from Rapture and she had Y/N trapped in the cage on her back.

Mystik: What are you doing out of Rapture?

Just then they heard a loud demonic roar. The looked in the direction of the sound and saw red lightning strike the ground and a giant demonic creature emerged from the lightning and roared at the group.

Mystik: A Cyberdemon? Slayer, I thought you killed it

Slayer: (I'll kill it again)

Shadow Slayer jumps off of the cliff and runs towards the Cyberdemon with his super shotgun in hand. As the Slayer was taking care of the Cyberdemon, Mystik and the big sister turned their attention back towards each other.

Mystik: I don't know how you escaped Rapture or why you've taken an interest in this kid but he doesn't belong to you. Now, let him go!

The big sister extended the large needles on her wrists and let out a bloodcurdling scream at him causing Y/N to cover his ears and Mystik could translate what she said.

Big Sister: (HE'S MINE!)

Mystik activated his drill.

Mystik: I warned you

(Play battle theme)

The big sister used her telekinesis abilities to throw three large boulders at Mystik who used his drill to smash one into pieces, shot his rifle to disintegrate the second and used his own telekinesis on the last one and threw it back at her. The big sister back flipped over the oncoming bolder and fired four fireballs at Mystik who, having dealt with them before, strafe around them and closed the distance with his drill. The big sister sidestepped the drill attack and stabbed him with her syringes, draining all of his eve and a majority of his health and was brought down to a knee.