Chapter 18 Operation Information

Y/N walked back to team RWBY's dorm and walked in as they were finished changing into their combat clothes.

Y/N: You girls heading somewhere?

Weiss: We have important business to take care of.

Y/N: Cool, I'll come with!

Blake: No you're not

Y/N: What? Why?!

Ruby: Sorry Y/N but we don't want you getting involved in this.

Suddenly, the door was opened by Mystik who walked in.

Mystik: Maybe we could be of assistance.

Yang: We?

They heard a thud from their window and looked to see two hands hanging over the edge, revealing to be Slayer who climbed inside and leaned against the wall.

Mystik: You do realize stairs exist?

Slayer: (You do realize I don't give a shit?)

Suddenly, the Big Sister appeared out of thin air infront of team RWBY causing them to fall over in shock.

Weiss: Can you NOT do that?!

Big Sister: (No)

Mystik: (sighs) Anyway, we figured it would be better to split up into teams rather than you four tackling this situation separately.

Ruby: He's right! Ok, let's split into teams! Mystik can come with me and Weiss, Y/N and Big Sister can go with Yang and Slayer can go with Blake!

Blake: Wait, I'm going to be infiltrating a White Fang meeting and, no offense Slayer, but you're too obvious.

Mystik: Well I have just the thing for that.

Mystik held up a bottle of Dust that RWBY never seen before.

Mystik: You all might want to stand back.

Mystik loaded the dust into his gun while everyone got behind him. He pointed his gun at Slayer and fired. In an instant, Slayer grew rabbit ears on his head and gave the team a thumbs up. The girls and Y/N were completely thrown off by what they had just witnessed, a Human turned into a Faunus.

Blake: (points at the dust bottle) What is that?

Mystik: This is a special dust that I have created. As you can see, it turns a human into a Faunus.

Yang: Ok, that is cool!

Weiss: How did you make something like that?

Mystik: You DON'T wanna know.

Team RWBY looked at each other seemingly taking in the possibilities on what it could be and decided somethings are best left alone.

Ruby: All right, let's get this show on the road! (Holds up her fist) Banzai!

Everyone: (Holds up their fists) Banzai!

(Time skip)

Ruby, Weiss and Mystik were outside the Transmit Tower to check the records of all the dust robberies.

Ruby: Woooow! I forget how big the Transmit tower looks up close!

Weiss: You should see the one in Atlas!

Mystik: Ah yes, that was the first one ever built.

Weiss: You are correct

The three of them continued their way towards the large tower.