03:

10:20 pm

Kang Seulgi changed into a black hoodie and paired it with white shoes. She glanced at her wristwatch and nervously taps her thighs.

"Why do you need a gun Seulgi?" Wendy asked her while caressing a black pistol. "It's not like you're going to join that group right?"

Seulgi heaved a sigh. "Felt like I needed it. I'm not a minor Seungwhan."

"Geez," Wendy suddenly arrowed the gun at Seulgi and it made the latter flinch. "Hey be careful!"

"This costs a life, Gi. I know that your name is getting recognized but you should be careful. It would damage you and Cal forever."

Forty minutes. Where are you? Sent 10:21pm

Augh is he asleep already? Seulgi thought. It had been twenty minutes already. The drug must affect Taeyong now. "Can he just die? Tsk." Seulgi became more irritable because of nervousness. "Okay Seul, let's go."

She silently peaked at the hallway and walked towards the stairs, trying her best to stay quiet and to spy at the ex-convict.

"Augh finally." She remarked when she saw Taeyong lying down on the sofa, mouth open and he looked like he was in a deep slumber.

Seulgi stepped down the stairs and turned off all the lights to save power. She cautiously check on Taeyong, who was now snoring loudly.

Why do I feel that he's not asleep?

"Hey." She gathered all her courage to speak.

No reaction.

She tapped his cheek.

Nothing.

Guess those pills work best. She smiled in victory. "Goodnight Lee Taeyong, make me part of your dreams my prince." She teased him like he teased her. But it's not like I mean it.

She vigilantly walks towards the door and dials a number. "Hey? I'm going out now."

A few seconds later Taeyong suddenly springs back to life. He quickly grabbed his shoes near the door and started fixing himself. "I maybe an ex-convict princess but I am not as dumb as you are."

--

Seulgi's heart raced as she walked at the dark streets. There are some streetlights that were flicking on and off and because she's alone, it terrified her for a bit. Sometimes when she's walking over the bushy areas, she felt like there was someone following her. But a deal has to be made. She must pay the price of that gun. The cold night breeze hugged Seulgi's thighs. Some part of her conscience stirred her up but she's not at the endgame.

No backing out.

"Where are you going princess?" Taeyong spied on Seulgi. He sometimes even camouflages with the bushes just to not get caught. His footsteps would sometimes scare Seulgi but he's more frightened at the fact that he might get caught.

Well, he doesn't really have to be hiding. He could just scoop Seulgi from behind and carry her again back to their house. But he has to know what her plan is. What are you doing at this late hour? You can get in trouble. If Cal would discover this, he would kill both of us. Augh, my probationary period might get fucked up. I want my freedom!