Chapter 7. Why?

Third Person’s POV

(2nd day)

Alyssa arrived at ADMU in her yellow sports car together with three other cars; blue, black and red. Everyone looked at them wondering who could it be and since her car is tinted, they can’t see who is inside. First to go out of her car is Marge, followed by Gretch and A. All the people at the parking lot screamed at the top of their lungs when they saw who just came out from those expensive cars.

Tsk.. Here we go again.. Another day to be pissed by this crowd. Alyssa thought to herself.

She grabbed her Jacket at the backseat of her car, put her sunglasses on and go outside her car. All eyes are on her, shocked and their jaws almost drop on the ground. She just shrugged and walked towards her first class when her friends followed her.

“Oyy Alyssa!” Gretch shouted.

“Alyssa!” it’s Marge’s turn to shout.

“Alyssa pag hindi mo kami kakausapin ------” Marge didn’t have the chance to finish her sentence. She was cut offed by A.

“Den!” A shouted and Alyssa automatically turned her head towards them. A smirked.

What the?! Alyssa told herself. Why did I acted that way?

“Ohhhh…” her friends all said in chorus.

“Wag kasing pahalata” Marge said with a smirk.

“Halatang-halata kasi” Gretch said and have a high five with Marge.

“Tumigil nga kayo” Aly said with her famous poker face and continued to walk.

Alyssa’s POV

Nakaka-asar naman yung tatlong yun. Wala nan gang magawa, pinag-tripan pako. Ano ba yan! Mga kalog eh!

“Dendenden~lalalala~” kanta nung dalawang kalog. Tsk =__=

“Oyy kayong dalawa tumigil nga kayo”, saway ni A sa dalawang kalog.

“Sus! Ikaw nga yung naka-isip nun A! Hahaha.. Ang henyo talaga!”

“Malamang. Para sa ano pa’t naging—asdfghjkl” bulong ni A.

“Ahmm A, kalian ka natuto mag chinese? Turuan moko ha! Hindi kasi namin maintindihan!” Gretch.

“Paano ka makaaintindi kung tagalog nga hindi mo maintindihan! Ulol!” sabi naman ni Marge kaya nag habulan na sila.

Mga unggoy na to. Tsk.