Chapter 5

Zoe

I was so wrong about him - he was just like all the other guys and Sam was wrong about him too. Looking at him and Julie made me sick, that slag was all over him and he looked like he was really enjoying it. I hope I don't find a sock on our door tonight.

"Oh no" I heard Sam gasp. She just saw John with Julie.
"Don't be surprised Sam, all men are like that. Just stick a pair of good boobs in their face and their are a putty in your hands"

"No, John is not like that. He was never the type to sleep around. That slag Julie. Why did I ever decide to invite her?" Sam was fuming.

"Let it go. Let's just enjoy our time" I smiled at her.

Group separated for the rest of the day to do their own thing and then we were going to have dinner served at my room as it was right on the waterfront and had the biggest deck. I booked myself a massage and after that I fell asleep. John was nowhere to be seen, probably shacking up with Julie somewhere.

When I woke up I saw John sitting on the deck reading a book. I decided to pretend that I didn't see him and went to have a shower. What did that Julie have that I didn't? I was slim and toned, with a generous C cup and hips to match. The difference was that I was all real and she was all fake. I took my time in the shower and I could see through the glass that John's head was turned toward me. I took my time scrubbing every inch of me, taking special care between my legs and on my breasts. Feeling his eyes on me aroused me so much that I decided to have a little fun. I stood right up to the glass so that he could see what I was doing. One of my hands dipped between my legs and started slowly running circles. From the corner of my eye I saw him stand up and step closer. I continued to pleasure myself and soon I was panting hard. I put one hand against the glass while the other continued bringing me closer to the edge. A few seconds later I was biting my lip to quiet the moans pressing myself against the glass and coming hard on my hand.

John's figure was now standing right in front of the glass.
"John, is that you?" I said breathlessly pretending to be shocked.

"Zoe, what are you doing?"

"Shit, nothing. Having a shower? What do you mean? When did you come in?" I kept up the innocent act but I wasn't sure he was buying it.

"I was here the whole time. This really looked like a very enjoyable shower" he chuckled.

I stepped out and wrapped a towel around myself. "Didn't your mother tell you that it's rude to spy on people?" I said walking past him into the room to get my clothes.

"Actually no, she didn't. So, did you enjoy your shower? I was thinking about having one and now I'm wondering if I should ask you to join me" he smirked stepping closer to me. I stepped back and the back of my knees hit the bed.

"Yes I enjoyed it very much." I said holding my chin up in defiance. "But I would have thought that if you were going to ask anyone into your shower it would be Julie".

John's eyes narrowed but then he just smiled. "Maybe I will"

"Oh please not in here. If you are going to fuck her just do it in her room, ok?" I said annoyed and pushed at his chest to make some distance between us. John caught my wrists and held me in place.

"Zoe, I'm not the right man for you" he said seriously.

"What!? Who said that I wanted you to be my man?" I said looking away from him. Was I this obvious? "I thought we were becoming friends, that's all. Don't imagine things that aren't there John" I smiled trying to pull away.

"Then why is your pulse racing? Why did your breathing picked up as soon as I stepped closer?" He asked still holding me close. I could feel the towel unravelling, shit!