Once

"Are we landing already?" Bella asks Carmen.

"Oh yeah, we're in Japan."

"Carmen, you have to be at the Royal Rumble."

"Relax. It's a layover. Once we get to LAX, we're heading straight to Philadelphia."

Carmen and Bella got off the plane and headed to baggage claim to get Carmen's bag.

"Can we find something to eat?"

"It has to be quick, we're leaving in a little bit over an hour. Our flight leaves at midnight." Carmen tells her sister as she looks at her phone.

"Do you know what time it is in Philadelphia right now?"

"I do know, just calm down. I got this."

"I'm going to use the bathroom."

"Smart cause we probably won't have another designated bathroom break until we get to America so pee now or forever hold your piss."

Bella goes to use the restroom and when Carmen gets her bag, she goes to the food area to get some morsels to eat.

•••••

When their boarding number is finally called, the girls throw away their empty BOSS coffee cans and head to first class where they sit in their assigned seats.

"I'm going to miss this place." Carmen says out loud as she looks out the window to see one last Japanese night.

"Awe, your career is kicking people's ass and you have the biggest heart in the world." Bella puts her head on her sister's shoulder.

•••••

"I can't stay awake any longer. I'm going to catch some sleep, you should too." Bella yawned.

"I'm not tired but you should sleep, goodnight."

"Carmelita, you have your Royal Rumble in a few hours."

"I know I'll be fine."

A few hours later, Carmen was woken up by her sister.

"Carmelita, get up, we're about to land."

"Ok, ok."

•••••

Carmen wakes up her sister this time.

"Bella, we're finally in Philadelphia."

Bella checks her phone.

"Carmen, it's 8:23."

"Ok and the cab ride is just going to take under twenty minutes. I will be in time for the main event."

"I can't believe you're showing up late to your first day of work."

"Bella, stop being negative and support me."

After exiting the plane and picking up Carmen's bag from baggage claim, they jump into the first cab they could see.

Carmen instructs the man to go to the Wells Fargo Center as fast as possible.