Catorce

Carmen wakes up on her boyfriend's bed. Her and Bella took separate flights to California. Bella back to Sacramento and Carmen to San Diego where her boyfriend lives and trains. It was Valentine's Day and Carmen promised Dominick they would spend more time together.

Carmen rubs the haze out of her eyes and looks to see Dominick on his phone next to her.

"Hey Baby." She says in her morning voice.

"Hi."

"I'm sorry I fell asleep, I know you wanted to do some freaky stuff but I was so tired, long flight."

"It's ok."

"What time is it?"

"8:31." Dominick answers.

"Shit, we had reservations for 7, right? Fuck, I'm sorry."

"Mhmm."

"How about I make it up to you, you order something and I'll go take a nice soapy shower?"

Dominick finally gives a smile.

"I think that's a start." He tells her before giving her a small kiss. "You should brush your teeth too."

Carmen gasps.

"Your breath smells like roses and taffy after you wake up." She gives him a sarcastic compliment.

*******

"I really don't know who I'm going to pick for my WrestleMania match." Carmen confesses to Dominick as he watched her cook.

"Well I don't know much about professional wrestling but it's a championship, and all championship matches are the same."

"Really?"

"Yeah all champions have something in common."

"What's that?"

"Brains, ability, and agility." Dominick gets up and stands behind her, pulling her hips to hold her against him. "You have all that and more."

Dominick begins to plant small kisses on her neck.

"You keep doing that and the rice will burn."

"That's fine, too many carbs anyway." Dominick smirks against her skin.

"Do you want to explain to the fire department why your kitchen burned down?" She giggles. "But really, I'm so confused. This is actually a hard decision."

"Well tell me about the girls."

"Alexa Bliss is short, agile, calculated but too emotional. Then there's Charlotte, who is wrestling royalty, strong, and a top athlete." She explains as she makes the dressing for the salad.

"You want to put your name on the map, right?"

"Yeah."

"Pick the person who you think you could put on the best show with. People remember the match more than they remember the winner."

"Um, is that true?"

"Yeah, you can be a boring winner. Do you want a match that will make people leave happy or just a match that people won't remember? People who bought those tickets and paid for this pay-per-view want their money's worth." Dominick explains as he starts eating the cucumbers Carmen had sliced earlier.

"I guess that's true." Carmen slaps his hand away. "I just don't know if I want to go to Smackdown."

"Why not?"

Carmen realizes at the moment she can't tell Dominick the truth.

How can she tell her boyfriend she wants to stay in Raw to spend time with Devitt?

"Because... I don't think I would fit in."

"Fuck fitting in. You're going to be champion, Sexy." Dominick starts planting more kisses on the sensitive skin where her neck and shoulder meet. "Is dinner almost done?"

"Yes, give me like five, maybe ten more minutes. Did you set the table like I asked you to?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Ew, don't ever say that to me ever again."

"Why not? Does it turn you on?" Dominick's hand collided with Carmen's behind with a loud smack.

"No. In fact, the total opposite."

"Really? That's unfortunate cause I love it when you call me daddy."

"Oh please, you wish I called you daddy."

"I do." Dominick licks the shell of Carmen's ear. "You should make my wish come true."

Carmen's cheeks grow hot.

"Dom, do you want to eat or not?"

"Hmmm, I'm kinda hungry for something else now." Dominick turns her around to face him and pins the woman against the counter so she has no where to go.

"Dominick..." She gasps.

_______________________________________

A/N:

Aye a whole chapter dedicated to Carmen x Dominick

I'm sorry if there's any mistakes, I didn't really edited that much.

Next chapter, I'm not even going to spoil it for ya. See you guys soon!