Diecisiete

A/N: this chapter is a bit long but I hope you guys enjoy it.

_______________________________________

Carmen gets a video call from Tama Tonga. She of course answers it, she hasn't talked to the guys in Japan in a while, timezones are restrictive. But she knew this year G1 Sepecial was being held in the Bay Area, not too far away from her home and she wished she was there with the guys.

"Hey! I miss you! You caught me at the right time, I'm just getting to my hotel." She smiles into the camera.

"Hey babygirl, I miss you too. I actually wanted to talk to you about something."

"What is it?"

"So Tanga and I had an idea to cleanse  Bullet Club with Firing Squad." Tama shows her one of the shirts.

"What the fuck is Firing Squad, Tama?"

"I'm tired of these fake people, Alvarez. The fighting among The Elite and Cody. It's not even Bullet Club anymore. Kenny and Cody have been running their own whack low budget novela."

Carmen sighs and sits on her bed.

"What's your plan?"

"Before you start playing pacifist and defending Ken--"

"I don't defend Kenny."

"Devitt, Styles, and Anderson already approved! Even Gallows approved of the plan. I called you because I respect you, I see you as an equal and I wanted to make sure you approved too."

"I don't know..." Carmen thinks about what he said, she's not stupid, he isn't saying out right what he's going to do. Carmen knew that cleansing was code for kicking Kenny, The Bucks, and all of them who aren't real Bullet Club out the stable.

"Carmen, you know that Kenny isn't for Bullet Club."

She knew he was right but it felt like she would be betraying Kenny, even if she wasn't in Japan anymore, she still had love for each member of Bullet Club. Even if she wouldn't be dealing with the consequences, she wouldn't feel right hurting Kenny. But the facts were, Kenny was more interested in The Elite than Bullet Club. She noticed once she left, Kenny fully immersed himself in The Elite. It was more than tag teams and t shirts now, Kenny at this point had an entire side-faction.

"Do what you need to do." She finally answers him.

"Is that a yes?"

Carmen sighs and tries to keep her tears at bay.

"Yes."

"I love you, Savage."

"I love you too. I'm tired, I'm going to go to sleep."

"Ok, good night."

"Bye."

As soon as he hung up, Carmen wipes away her tears.

*******

Another Friday Night SmackDown was over. Carmen has her bags packed and is looking forward to laying on another hotel bed.

She was strolling carelessly until she sees a shadowy figure in the parking lot area.

She searches her purse for her taser.

"Hello?" She calls out.

She can see the figure moving.

She grips her taser and hides it under her shirt.

"Hello?"

"Yeah?" The figure calls back and steps under a street light.

She lets out a sigh of relief then moves closer to the man in the dark.