NO CONTROL

Mew drove the car to his apartment after stopping at the mall to get some groceries with Gulf

Mew drove the car to his apartment after stopping at the mall to get some groceries with Gulf . He and gulf had brought enough groceries to last the entire weekend.
Mew was nervous, had he gone too far with his lie, should he confess to gulf and tell him everything, who he really was.
Mew not wanting gulf to find how wealthy he was, had spent the entire week looking for a nice small two bedroom apartment in town, so he wouldn't have to take Gulf to his real house and therefore exposing himself.

He not only has to rent the apartment, but make it look leave in as possible. Which means decorating it withold family photos and used simple bedshits ,not the cotton made and expensive sheets he had.

Everything was set and prepared for gulfs visit.
Mewbstoped the car in the city, an apartment complex to be exact it was six stories high.
They got on the elevator as they made their way up the building. Mew lived on the fourth floor.
They came out to a quiet hall way, painted with lavender and each door was a dark oak colour with their numbers written on it.
Mew's room door was D6, just close to the end of the hall way. He opened the door, allowing Gulf in first.

The apartment was spacious and it had a balcony as well, the two rooms, the parlour, a store room and kitchen which was bigger than the parlour, since it had the dinning area as well. A table and four chairs.
There were pictures of Mew on the Wall alone, or occasionally with his friends or sister.
In all the apartment was simple and elegant, looked well lived in. It was when Gulf had got into the kitchen, that he had realize everything in there, the pots pans, even the blender looked New. He had turned to Mew then.

"why are they so New? " asked gulf.

"well, like I said before, I don't cook so didn't see the reason for buying these things,because I mostly eat out or order in. I brought all this just this week. Techno helped" said Mew smiling broadly at Gulf.

"You are unbelievable, well that all over now, I will make meals for you from now on, you can keep it in the freezer, all you would have to do is microwave it when you are hungry and need to eat. That way you save more money, instead of buying food every day " said Gulf smiling.