💟FIGHTING FOR MY EMPRESS 2💟

Mew was so tired and sad and in tears, he had done everything he could think of this past month ,and still yet, Gulf has refused to even sit and talk to him

Mew was so tired and sad and in tears, he had done everything he could think of this past month ,and still yet, Gulf has refused to even sit and talk to him. He had tried all his moves, even went as far as begging Gulf's on one knee in public. Well that's a story for another day.

Right now it was 8:42pm,and he was seriously considering turning in for the night, everything felt dull without his empress.

"God please hear my prayer let him come back to me. And I swear never to hurt him again. And send a huge donation to a different temple on the birthday of my children. Please!", begged Mew on both knees, he was becoming an expert in begging. That was when he heard his phone ring.
He picked it up and the caller ID said Empress. He felt his entire body shaking, was the heavens answering his prayer.

"Hello, my empress, is that you?" asked Mew excited and hopeful.

"who else is it going to be, your ghost? anyways come pick me up, I will send you the address, be here in twenty minutes or don't border coming" ,said Gulf ,as he cut off the call. Not letting Mew say another sentence apart from hello.

Mew didn't think twice as he took his car keys, locked his door after putting on something alittle decent with a jacket and was out the door in five minutes. As he drove he could not help but think of the hell he had gone through the last month.

Mew's Personal Torment

After the whole ordeal at the clinic ,mew decided to try several other tactics.

His First attempt was when he took two of his security guard with him to one of his Empress's classes, he was wearing a nice suit with a banquet of roses and wireless microphone.

He sang the song "Perfect :by Ed Sheeran.

************************************

Gulf was in class that day waiting for the lecture to start. He was a little tired so his was playing a game on his phone so he won't fall asleep, when he held the classroom go quiet all of a sudden. He raised his head thinking it was his professor, as he shuts his phone off. But what he saw at the front of the class was not his professor at all, it was non other than, Mr Suppasit himself, looking as fine as a cool summer breeze.