SECRET DATE

Gulf was so happy to be home with his mom and dad, He was having fun, going to parties with his parents, but he always seem to disappear when photo time came, he didn't want to end up on some magazine or News site, standing by his parents. If one of his friends or someone he new saw him, his secret will be out. So he talks to his dad and explained not wanting his friends know who he really was, it would bring the attention of people he didn't want to himself. So they helped him carry on the sharade.

Another thing was that every time Mew called or face time,  he would always ask if he had told his parents about him, and everytime he answered not yet .

He has been home for over three weeks now. And Mew was getting inpatient by the second .Gulf had made up is mind to tell his parents while they were having brunch today it would just be him and the two of them. They could talk about it calmly.

Gulf was currently sitted with his parents  at their balcony, which was on the second floor overlooking the beautiful view of their entire property.  The dinning table was filled with an assortment of dishes.

He and his mom were drinking some juice , while waiting for their father, when he saw a car, a nice Ferrari pull over into the compound.
A middle aged lady walked out first, before the driver did.
Gulf recognized the woman as one of the friends of his parents, but the man he knew nothing about.

His mom went downstairs and along with his father came out to greet the guest.

A few minutes later, Gulf could here the sounds of laughter and shatter ,when his parents  and the New guest all arrived at the balcony as well.

There was Mrs Priee, with is parents talking and laughing.

Gulf immediately stood up from his sit to greet the lady.

"Swadee hap! " said Gulf.
" Thank you my dear, My lord Gulf look at you, you are so grown now, you are a man, how old are you now, 20yrs,22yrs. (she said as she moved closer to  Gulf, hugging the young man, then placing her had on his cheeks as she turns her head from left to right) Wow, look how beautiful you have become, I can wait to attend your wedding someday, with whoever that amazing husband of yours would be" she said smiling.

You see, Mrs Priee is a volatile member of the kanawut family, the Priee family and the kanawut's had been friends and allies for over 27 generations, it all started when both family owned lands and became neighbours, then one day a myne was discovered with so much precious stones, this myne went from one Land  to the next, now instead both family fighting over it, they decided to sell it together and share the money.
And that was how the wealth and life long friendship began. But over the years that friendship never went into marriage or take any other forms. It was pure in its form ,as both family saw each other as one.
Over generations the families have spread all over the world that they bearly saw each other.
But Mrs Priee met Gulf's father when he was in university, they became fast friends, other thoughts they would be lovers, but both felt wrong in pursuing such, then they both met their soulmate,and everyone in their family trying to set them up accepted that it was never happening when both got married bearly months apart. Mrs Priee's husband died some years back, when Gulf was still a kid , he remembers her been so sad, and he and............ Oh!  Shit!
P. Thorn, Mrs Priee's only son

 Thorn, Mrs Priee's only son