Airport

Honestly, it feels weird to be back after two years. So when I wrote this, I was only a teen and many things has happened. For the meantime(no one really cares about this side note, but it might take time for me to process how I can continue) enjoy several unpublish chapter to fill :>

*****

North

Everyone's excitement radiated the whole car as Mr. Blackbourne drove to the airport. My baby is finally coming home. I look at my calendar app that reminded me that it has been approximately six years and two months since we have all seen each other. Hence why when Mr. Sorenson was called in at his work. He asked us to pick her up from the airport. Let me rephrase that, he asked Silas. However, he decided he was going to secretly hide her from us. Good thing my idiot brother manages to steal his phone from him.

Few minutes left until we arrive at the airport when suddenly the comfortable silence was interrupted.

"Wait, I just realize something. Do we even know what cupcake looks like? It's not like she will look the same as she was six years ago right?" I hear Luke exclaimed from his seat behind me. Quickly realizing, I facepalm at this new information.

Communicating with Sang was difficult due to the school's strict policy of visiting and phone use. So, when we received the final letter that she was coming home. No one had thought to ask her any pictures or what she would wear. Which was a dumb mistake.

"It's not like she would change a lot, right?Trouble is recognizable with her blonde hair and beautiful smile. So it'll be easy peasy," Gabriel pointed out.

Easy peasy, my ass. As Silas hold a paper that was written with Sang's name in a medium size poster paper. We could not help but notice there were many blonde female. So far, none of them is Sang.

We also attracted some attention, probably because of Victor or our horrible disguises that made us stand out from the rest of the people. Honestly, I have no idea why Gabriel suggested for us to wear a sunglasses with our black hoodies put up to surprise her. But we look ridiculous. Even security had passed us several times because of "security" reasons.

"What time will her flight arrive?" Nathan asks me.

"Let me check. It's at 6,''

"Hold up. Is her flight CX-7029?" Sean questioned. I nodded.

He smacks his forehead. "It says, her flight has already arrived,''

Still lost at what he said.

"So?''

"Six in the morning, not six p.m." Kota retorts.

"Oh."