Chapter IV

The look from his face told me that the phone conversation didn't bear some good news. The crease between his brows appeared, which meant another problem arose.

"What was it?" I calmly asked. As I got to know him more, there was one thing I have learned about Bin – when he's mad, I should speak to him as softly and as calmly as possible. He seemed frustrated and mad. I rubbed my palm against his shoulder to ease the tension he was feeling.

He stood up from lying down and fixed his side of the bed. "Sports Seoul is threatening Vast that they have photos of us from yesterday at the restaurant."

"Only at the restaurant?"

"Yeah, why?" He looked at me, puzzled.

I sighed in relief. "At least they didn't have photos of us when we were at the hospital."

"We're still not so sure about that. I need to go to the office and see what they are up to."

"Then I guess I will have to go to our agency today, too. Our CEO must be anxious right now," then I suddenly received a call. "Oooppss. Speaking of the devil..."

"Yes, good morning Madam!"

(Ye Jin, how come you have photos again with Hyun Bin in public?)

"I will explain everything to you later, Ma'am. Please don't worry too much. My husband will take care of it," I winked at Hyun Bin who just shrugged his shoulders.

(I've been telling you to be extra careful. Gosh. Okay, I'll hang up now. I'll see you later at my office.)

Our CEO dropped the call and I just laughed my ass about it.

But on a very serious note, the media could be very frustrating.

I hated how they could extort actors and their agencies for their silence. I hated how I could not live in peace because of them.

Hyun Bin went ahead of me since he had tons of meetings to attend to.

I arrived at the office an hour before my scheduled meeting with the CEO. I heard some staff talking about Hyun Bin and I. I looked at the internet and saw way too many articles about us.

Then I figured out that Stylist Lee was correct. There was a bunch of news all over the internet about the matching colors of our outfit during the wrap up party. Reading all the news only made my head start to ache. Fans really got tiger eyes. I kept a mental note to never underestimate the capabilities of the fans ever again.

I also saw posts online of me leaning on to Hyun Bin when we were at the watch party. I didn't even notice that I was leaning unto him. And what's crazier was that there were posts about my drink. One netizen even said that I was drinking only water because I'm pregnant and alcoholic drinks were totally bad for the baby. How I wish!

It was Hyun Bin's fault. I've never had distilled water at a wrap up party until I married Hyun Bin.

Fans were also speculating about the cake during the wrap up party – alleging that it was a giveaway sign of us getting married in the near future. Sure it looked like a wedding cake but sorry to frustrate the fans.

We aren't getting married. We got married.

"Son Ye Jin!"

"Manager Choi!" I stood up and shook hands with my manager. We happily greeted each other.

"Your fans have been bugging my personal account on Instagram! A lot of them are directly messaging me about you and Hyun Bin. And they are even gossiping about my photos with Hyun Bin manager," annoyance was evident in his tone.