131. MOM!

Heyyoooo, make sure to comment in this chapter as many times you can. The comments really help.

GABRIELLA'S POV:

"André?" I said as I sat up from the bed and looked around. Where am I?

Memories of the lullaby and everything before that came back.

Oh.

My face flushed with embarrassment as I realized that I dozed off in front of his family.

Crap!

It's that magical lullaby!

I rose up from the bed and left the room. Okayyyyy, where do I go from here. I was in the middle of the very long hallway, lost. Soooo, it's either left or right. Let's take right.

Why did I take right?!

And why am I still going deeper?!

I approached a part of the hallway that was flooded with pictures of André and his family, some were with his Grandparents and some were with  Jake's, Drake's and Wes' families.

I was about to go near one but was stopped when a hand made it's way to my shoulder. I got startled a bit so I jolted as I turned to see the person.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." The woman said.

Her face looked familiar and I saw she was also trying to remember my face.

"Gabriella?" She said.

"OH! Mrs. Evana. Sorry I didn't notice you."

She was the same lady that gave me a room here to stay for the night, after Nat's birthday party.

"Don't sweat it dear. What are you doing here?"

"I'm lost." I admitted. "I'm looking for the stairs leading to the main living room.

"Oh well if it's that then you're headed in the wrong direction. You're in the west wing of the mansion. Come dear, I'll show you the way."

~~~~~~

On my way, Audrey came rushing to me.

"Your phone." She said out of breath.

"Were you running?" I squatted down and looked at her forehead that dripped with sweat.

"Yeah. Your phone was ringing. You left it...in the...kitchen."

"Thank you Audrey." I grinned at her and she hugged me before she raced off.

I looked at the caller ID and saw it was my mom. I hope there's no problem at home.

"Hello? Mom?" He said over the phone once I picked the call.

I was surprised when a small voice spoke. "Gaby."

"Adela? Is that you?"

"Mhmm."

"Adela where's mom?"

"She's downstairs."

"And where are you?"

"Upstairs in her room."

"So why are you holding her phone?"

"Well, Mommy was sleeping then she woke up. She was angry, really angry."

"Angry? At who?"

"You. She was so mad...actually is so mad at you. She's throwing...what's that word that Abuela uses when you're angry?"