9. HELP / 2

Flashback

Rocky's POV

My buddies and I were standing at the wall in front of the campus and were checking the students when Kevin became aware of someone.

"Ey, guys. Have you seen Anjali, yet?"

"Huh, which Anjali? You mean Tomboy Anjali. What's about him?"  I asked uninterested and was rather busy with my phone.

"What tomboy? Look behind you, you will be suprised when you see her now."

I turned around and was in deed suprised. The girl had really changed. She wasn't wearing boys clothes, she was wearing a nice girly yellow shalwar kamees. Even her short hair was suddenly long. This look suited her very well and I liked it.

"Ey, Rocky, I know that look of you. You like what you see, don't you?"  Mike added now.

"Hmm. Maybe."  I said.

Suddenly Kevin tapped me on the shoulder.

"If I were you, I would quickly forget her. Look over there. Vicky is going to her."

Anjali stood there with a few other girls, laughing until suddenly a boy approached them. We saw that he was talking to Anjali, but then Vicky came and yelled at him. The boy then just ran away. I had completely forgotten that Vicky and Anjali were "best friends" and he always protected her when someone made fun of her, but this time it looked like the boy was flirting with her and Vicky probably didn't like that either.

"Oh man. I don't think anyone will be able to date her when Vicky is by her side. Too bad."

Kevin whined to himself.

"Why? Are you afraid of Vicky? Hahaha." I had to laugh.

"Aren't you afraid of him?"

"Why should I be afraid of this clown? He can only yell at people and make empty threats, nothing more."

"What's up, Rocky? We know that if you like a girl, you absolutely want her. And Anjali is just making you curious, isn't it? But I bet that you won't get her. Not only that Vicky will get in your way, she will rebuff you. I don't think you're her type."  Mike said.

"Heh, then I'm going to be her type. You've forgotten who stands infront of you. I'm Rocky and I can get any girl. Just give me some time and I'll show you that I'm going to wrap her around my finger."

I made it clear to him and grinned.

Flashback End

Anjali's POV

"We talked enough."

He threw me on the floor and started to touch me everywhere and kiss me on the neck. I screamed for help and tried to fight back but I was too weak. Then he tore my blouse open and I felt that my eyelids were getting heavier. At this moment I was afraid. Someone had to come and help me. But who? I thought of Vicky but I knew he wouldn't come. I had made it clear to him this afternoon that he should leave me alone and I knew he would do that.
Suddenly I heard the door break down.

"You damn bastard!"

Vicky's POV

I was outside, looking around for Anjali but there was no sign of her or Rocky and his friends. Where could they be? Suddenly I saw three figures coming out of the forest. Slowly and without seeing me I approached them.