Chapter 10: Just Vibin

Hiii!

Top Floor
Ben's Dorm
8:00 AM
Friday
April 3rd

Ben's POV:
I woke up and found that I was in Erica's room. The fight came back to me and I remembered how kind and gentle Erica was when she cleaned me up and fixed my cuts.

Man, my life. Just wow. A few days ago I was sad and hurt that I wasn't going to prom with Erica. And now we're dating, I kicked Joshua's ass, protected my amazing girlfriend, Joshua and his friend are expelled, and I'm getting ready for prom with Erica tonight. Everything happened so fast, and it seems like a dream. The best dream ever. My reality.

I rubbed her back and woke her up. She jumped a little and blushed.

"Oh, hey babe. Good morning."

"Hey E. How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty good, you?"

"Not bad at all. I got to cuddle and sleep next to my amazing, hot, badass girlfriend. So it was definitely amazing." She blushed.

"I don't feel like doing anything today. And since we have it off for prom, I don't intend to. 13 Reasons Why?"

"Absolutely. We're on episode 6 now right?" She nodded. She opened her computer and started playing it.

Prom was at 9:00 so we had plenty of time. Many hours later, we finished the last episode n season 1. I was happy because Hannah said that Clay didn't do anything wrong, but she just wanted him to hear her story.

"Oh shoot, Ben, it's 4:30. Let's go get some food."

"As you wish. Shall we?" I said in a fancy accent, holding my arm out for her to take.

"We shall good sir." We laughed a little and walked to the Mess.

We both grabbed salads and went back to her room. We ate and made small talk. We hung out and had a great time laughing and joking. I wanted to go back to my dorm a sec though.

"Hey babe, I'm gonna go to my room but-" I was cut off by Erica.

"Nooo! Pleeease don't gooo! Bennnn!" I laughed.

"Calm down! I was gonna say but you can come too." She blushed.

"... oh. My bad!"

"Are you coming then?"

"Of course I am."

"Okay then, let's go." I got up and took her hand. We walked 5 feet to my room. "Wait, you were literally begging me not to leave."

"Yeah? And?"

"My room is literally right next to yours." She laughed.

"Oops." She said as she blushed.

"It's okay, at least I know you like spending time with me."

I leaned down a little and kissed her. It was short but it was no less amazing than in Vail. We walked into my room and sat in my gaming chairs.

"We can play Minecraft, COD, GTA 1-5, PUBG, Fortnite, Mario, Overwatch, Wii sports, please stop me-"

"Can we make TikToks?" I smiled and shook my head.

"Sure. Whatever makes you happy."

"Thanks." I kissed her and smiled.

She taught me how to do a ton of TikTok dances and trends, even though I already had the app and 4 million followers since I got it when I was in like 5th grade before it was super popular. And for some reason, people really liked my TikToks so that was cool. It was fun and we had a great time before we even started filming.

"Can we make a couple account too?"

"Sure."

"Yes!"

She created our account that she called Ben+Erica. (Idk really, I'm trying. Comment better names if you want and I'll probably pick one and change it because ewww it's so simple Ik Ik I'm sorry) It was simple but who would care? Definitely not us. We set the phone up on my windowsill and started making TikToks. We literally made 50+ TikToks because we made them for each of our separate accounts and our couple account.

"Erica, babe it's 7:30."

"I know, we'll get ready at 8. Sound good?"

We went back to our TikToks and edited them so we could post them. They actually looked pretty good in the end. We had an awesome time but 8:00 came quick. A little too quick.

"Shoot, Erica it's 8:30!"

"It's okay, I intentionally chose a time way earlier than we needed because I kinda expected this to happen." I laughed and breathed a sigh of relief

"Of course you did."

"Yup. I'm gonna go grab my stuff and get ready in here after I have my dress on if that's okay?"

"Absolutely."