Epilogue

Wow, this is it. Once I post this, this book is officially over. The picture above is their house. If you like my stories, there are some more coming out the following Wednesday and Thursday at the earliest. However, I might wait until after June 5th, since that's the last day of school at the moment. It may change but the point is, there are more stories to come and I will continue to update oneshots, fun and games, and life after graduation. Also, I will NEVER discontinue a story unless everyone hates it because Ik how annoying it is when that happens to a story you like. Sorry I'm ranting, here's the last published part to this story. There will be pictures of what the kids look like on other chapters though.

*20 years later*

Living Room
Ben and Erica's House
6:30 PM

Friday
June 15th

Ben's POV: 
"Mom! Dad! Guess what Grandma just told us?" My 2 daughters yelled as my wife and I walked in the door, just back from our latest mission. We sat down on the couch and dropped our bags so we could give our kids a hug. Our dogs Mav and Phoenix jumped at us and licked our faces.

As you can probably tell, a lot has changed since we left the academy. 

First, me and Erica dated for 10 years until I broke up with her. Kidding, I know, I'm sorry. ANYWAY, we dated until I asked her to marry me. I brought her to the Washington Monument through the secret tunnel late at night and asked her. I'd set up a picnic on the observation level so we could watch the sun set over the beautiful city. I'd asked her and she'd immediately said yes. 

Next, we'd decided to move to LA and our friends had the same idea. We live in a huge house now, nextdoor to Zoe and Mike. Catherine and Alexander moved to the right of us so they could see the grandkids a lot. Across the street there are a few houses. Chip and Rebecca and Jawa and Jessica live in 2 of them. My parents revealed that they were spies as well not long after I graduated and live directly across from us now. We basically have our own little gated community, besides all my siblings of course. It probably seems weird and hard to believe, but it's true. You're probably wondering how we had enough money to buy our house. Well, on top of being the best spies the CIA has, a guy named Stuart Gibbs wrote biographies about it with our help they became really popular. We get half the profits, though he says they're fiction and pretends like he came up with it and it never happened, to our request. Just a privacy thing.

As I just mentioned, we're still spies; the 2 best in the CIA, I might add. All our old friends and my siblings are also all spies. Cyrus retired and spends time with his wife Jillian. Alexander and Catherine also retired and usually watch our kids while we go on missions all over the globe.

Then, when I was 22 we decided to have a kid and our 16 year old son named Bradley was born soon after. A year later we decided to have another kid and our 15 year old son Solomon was born. 3 years later we decided to have another kid because Erica really wanted a son and a daughter at least. Then we got hit by yet another surprise. She had twin girls, Riley and Peyton, who are now 12. They're all handfuls but we love them.

Our sons were both accepted to Spy School and are the top of their class. Brad is a 5th year, and Sol is a 4th year. Brad has black hair and bright green eyes, while Sol has sandy brown hair and dark blue eyes. They're both amazing, though it kinda sucks that we rarely see them since we're on missions and they're at school. We see them at the holidays though.

Our daughters Peyton and Riley are only 12 and will probably be accepted soon as well. Peyton has golden-ish hair and bright blue eyes while Riley has dark brown hair and dark green eyes. 

"What?" Erica asked playfully.

"We got accepted! We start in the fall!"

"Congrats guys!" I said with a smile. "I know how much you wanted to go since we told you about all of our fun adventures." My daughters jumped on my back and I ran around with them. I ran outside and shook them off into the pool as they screamed.

"Daaad!" Riley joked.

"Now we're all wet!" Payton giggled.

"Well that is what happens when you fall into a pool of water." 

They laughed as 2 people pushed me from behind and I fell into the pool. I had been in shorts and a t-shirt since I'd changed on the plane, but it was still really uncomfortable. I peeled my shirt off and threw it to the side. I wiped my eyes and realized who'd tackled me. My sons. They'd snuck up behind me and shoved me. I got out of the pool and dried off. I walked over and hugged them. I hadn't seen them for a couple months and really missed them.

"Hey guys! How was school?" I asked as I dried my hair.

"Good. Glad the year's over though." Sol said.

"Wait, school's in DC. How'd you get here?"

"Grandpa Alex brought tickets and we all flew to the airport." Bradley smiled.

"Then he had us get in his car and drove us here." Sol smiled. 

"I'm really glad to see you guys but shouldn't you be at camp?"

"Tomorrow is your birthday and we wouldn't miss it! We had to be here so we called him and asked us to fly us here. We don't have to go to camp for a week so we can stay here for a little."

"Aww... thanks guys. I love you."

"Love you too dad." They said as I gave them another hug. Only this time, I had a trick up my sleeve. I picked them both up and jumped into the pool. 

We all played around for a little when Erica and Cat walked out. Alex walked over to our house and jumped the fence.

"Why are you all in the pool?" Erica laughed.

"Well as you saw, Riley and Peyton jumped on my back and I dumped them out here."

"Then we surprised dad and pushed him in." Bradley said.

"So I hugged them, picked them up, and jumped into the pool." 

Riley swam over and giggled a plan the girls had made into my ear. I smirked and got out. I started to dry off and walked over to the adults. I talked with them while the kids played and the dogs ran out into the pool. ALex and Cat went home to go spend some time together. After a little while I set my towel down and stood behind Erica. I put my arms over her shoulder and she leaned back into me. I swiftly picked her up bridal-style and jumped in before she could react.

She yelped as we hit the water and stood up. She looked at me and I realized the sun was setting. The colorful pool lights lit up and Erica took my distracted state as a perfect opportunity. She jumped at me and pushed me under the water. I held my breath and stayed motionless under the water. 

"Ben?" She asked worriedly. "I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

I stayed silent. 

She dove down after me and when she got to me I gently grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me. I kissed her and she kissed back. We swam up for air and she punched me.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"You scared me."

"I'm sorry." I kissed her again. "Does that make up for it?"

"Nope." Now she kissed me. "But that does." 

We all played around in the water and I knew my life couldn't be better.

Wow. Can't believe that's 2 stories officially over. Hope you enjoyed and if you did, make sure to check out my other stories :)