The Flames of the Waves

With a new rising sense of vigour, as well as a sun rising behind her as if Fate puppeteered the very sun to give her a more grandiose showing of her emotion, she utters "Just as Sir Shirou is Lady Rin's sword, I shall be yours as well!" Naofumi then absentmindedly nodded saying "Very well." barely containing the overwhelming guilt he felt within for forcing a child to not only physically and mentally grow up faster, but also send them into their possible doom. Then he quietly muttered out "I'm sorry I made you my sword... Raphtalia..." as he went to check up on his supplies while forcing himself not to cry.

Suddenly, the final countdown has begun...

10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

They were all then teleported away and into a cliff overlooking the forest. The sky turned red as psychedelic portals opened in the skies. Naofumi grits his teeth as he says "Those are..." which Shirou continues "The waves of catastrophe..." as he takes out his bow.

After a couple seconds, they then see the other heroes run towards the source of the waves. Naofumi calls out to Ren and asks "Where are you three going?" to which Ren hurriedly replies "We're going to stop the waves at the heart of it! We're gonna kill the boss!" Motoyasu then says "Haven't you guys seen a game that does this, there's always a boss in the middle".

Naofumi then says "Isn't the safety of the pe-aaaand they're gone... Figures."

Shirou then says "Iwatani, look." and points at the direction of Lute village. He then says "I'm currently using my Reinforcement magecraft on my eyes and what I see there is not good. The village is being overrun."

Naofumi then says "Wait, I thought they'd have evacuated the village already?!"

A signal flare then appears as Naofumi says "By the time the knights appear, they would be too late."

Rin then pulls out her Archer card and says "Look, here's the plan. Naofumi, Raphtalia, you two, go ahead and clear the village. Shirou, you go and help evacuate the villagers, as for me..." She then chucks the card in mid-air, as it explodes in a fiery explosion. Shortly after, Archer EMIYA came out. "Archer and I are going to help take down the big boss."

Everyone then nods to the plan and moves accordingly. Shirou uses reinforcement magic on his legs to barely keep up with Naofumi and Raphtalia whose physical ability actually scaled with their levels as the three ran towards Lute.

Rin climbs Archer's arms as he then uses his servant level(albeit significantly nerfed) stats to rocket upwards only to throw Kanshou into a faraway tree and then zipped there by supercharging Bakuya's attraction to its partner. While magnetizing himself, Archer then says "A word of warning Rin, due to me existing as a mere extension of your Heroic weapon, I'm limited to very few of my Noble Phantasms." to which Rin says "As long you can still fight, I'm fine with that." Archer nods and says "That I can''.

Meanwhile at the village, a man was just thrown into a tree like a rag doll, and as he recovers, was forced to see death in the eyes, as a giant zombie was about to strike him down with a giant sword. Suddenly...

*thwip thwip thwip thwip thwip*

the sound of something sharp rotating in the air was heard before-

*SQUELCH* *CRACK*

Just like that, the sound of something embedding itself into flesh and bone was heard. The man looks up to see the giant zombie drop dead, as a red haired man dislodges a black falchion from it's head. The man then asks him "Are you okay? Can you stand?"