chapter #3-New Opportunities

In the limo(thirdperson's P.O.V)

When everyone got inside the limo and the drive starts

Carlos eyes laid on the different kinds of sweets inside the car."whooo,foods.Everyone knows i love foods."carlos said excitedly before snatching different kinds of food and put it inside his mouth."hmm this is so yummy".he said making jay confused and stop at whatever he's doing."what's that?let me see?".Jay asked and carlos showed him his mouth full of chocolates."eww,your disgusting".He replies then also took some of the foods.

Meanwhile,bella is just quiet in the corner not until evie came to her and sat beside her to retouch her look.

"Bella come here,let me do your makeup".Evie offered her."No,thank you".I said didn't accept her offer.But if you know Evie,she wouldn't stop until you agree."But bella,if your mother is here with us,I'm sure she'll do the same thing,you know she doesn't want you to look like a dead person even if you really don't look like a dead person since you're beautiful even without a makeup.But still,let me apply even just a blush".She said explaining to me.I don't have anything to do so I just agreed at what she wants.

Meanwhile,mal was being curious and just push some random buttons in front of her.Mal push a button and the shield infront of her goes down showing the driver.

And what they saw infront almost killed them in fear.

"Look,we're heading to a dead end"Jay shouted while pointing on a dead end.
Everyone got frightened and hug each other like it's gonna be the end of the world."It's a traap"Carlos shouted one last time before his eyes.But after awhile,nothing happened to them.

Bella's P.O.V

"what just happened?"I asked them with nothing happened to us.Me and the others look ahead and we saw a golden bridge with sparkles atound it.

"It must be magic"Evie said looking amuse.

"excuse me,did this button just open up the magic barrier?"Mal asked the driver while pointing at the button she last pushed."nope,this opens up the magic barrier"He said while showing us a remote."that opens up garage and this"He said while pushing the button and the shield that once got down went up again.All of us smirk at each other.

"I like that guy"Mal said with a smirk in her face,and we just look at her while laughing.

In Auradon

We felt the car stopped moving,so we looked around to see if are we in auradon already.And from what we saw,we saw some Welcome banners and a band.

When the driver open the door.Jay and Carlos are the first ones to get out since they fall in the ground and fighting for just a scarf.When Evie and Mal got out next and last is me.I kicked the boys to make them stop and went next to Evie.

"Boys,boys.We have an audience"I said in a fake sweet tone and a fake smile while looking at the boy with a girl holding his arm and an older woman with them.

After the boys stop and realize what's happening.Jay spoke"Just cleaning up".He said with a fake smile.The older woman speak after that.
"Put it like how you found it,and by that I mean just leave it".She said and the boys quickly put all the things they took.

I got bored looking at this woman.Who does she even think she is.I thought.

When jay saw the girl in pink that was with the boy.He quickly went near the girl."Hello there foxy,the name's jay"he said in a flirty tone that make the girl fake a smile.While Me and the other girls look at each other smiling evily at each other.

After jay talked to the girl.The woman spoke again getting the attention of jay.Ugh why does this woman always interfere.I thought as i look at the boy next to the pink girl since i feel him staring at me,but when i look at him he suddenly look away pretending.I smirk as I know the truth.