Chapter #6- Confession

While in the Bleacher's with the girls and the other AK's.

Skip the tourney game~

While the announcer is talking,suddenly someone took the microphone from his hands.

Bella's P.O.V

"Uhm,excuse me,excuse me.I have some announcement".I look up to see Ben holding the microphone.

He look around,then after."Give me an B"
He said and the other's follow."B".I don't feel good about this.I thought."Give me an E".He said."E"."An L"."L".Another L"."L".Give me an A"."A".They shout.

"What's that spell?"He asked."BELLA!".They answered."C'mon,I can't hear you!"."BELLA".They answered again and I just look around while everybody is staring at me.

OMG,this is worst than I thought.I thought silently but deep inside I feel overwhelmed."I love you Bella,did I mention that"He said and that made everyone shout in awe.While I saw Audrey running away.Then He started singing "Did I mention"

(I'll skip that part just watch the video)

After singing,He's already infront of me hugging me protectively.He was about to kiss me when I Iook away and put his jersey in front of me blocking him from kissing me.

Just then Audrey took the mic from him and "Chad's my boyfriend now,and I'm going to the coronation with him so I don't need your pity date"She said then kiss chad."Bella,will you go to the coronation with me?"Ben asked looking at me."Yes"I shout in the microphone which made audrey left."C'mon Ben,The others waiting for you".Jay said taking Ben with him and I just gave ben a flying kiss.

When I look at the girls.I saw Evie with a sad face.And I know the reason why."I feel guilty for Audrey".I said."You do?"Evie asked surprised."I mean,If only she's talented like you who know so many things like sewing and beauty tips.Then she don't need a guy to make her feel better".I said comforting Evie and Mal nod agreeing with me."I guess,I'm really is talented".She said smiling."Of course you are".Mal said while we hug each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After what happened at the tourney game.I was here alone again at the auradon prep's hall walking back to our dorm while the other's did their things.

When I got infront of our dorm's door.I was about to open it when I heard someone calling my name.I look around but I see nothing.I thought maybe I'm just tired that's why I hear things like that.

I shrugged the thought away and was about to open the door when my name was called again.This time I looked carefully at where is the voice that's calling me came from.

"Larabelle"A voice keeps calling."Where are you and who are you?"I asked confused while looking around."Hey we're here down at your foot".He said again and that made me look down at my foot and saw-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking back to my dorm looking For Evie and Mal to ask help since Ben just ask me out on a date.While walking faster I saw Mal at the hall."Mal,we're have you been?I've been looking for you and Evie".I shout walking faster near her."Why?Is there something wrong?"she asked me."I need your help.Ben just asked me out on a- date"I said while blushing and she just smiled back at me."C'mon,I think I know where's Evie"She said holding my hand taking me with her.

At the dorm:

"Careful with the blush E"I said."My mom taught me well on the blush,don't worry".she said reassuring me.As Mal use a spell on me so I won't see what they are doing to me.After awhile they let me stand and led me infront of a mirror."Are you ready?"Evie asked excited can be heard in her voice.I just nod at her.Then Mal took the spell away from me and I opened my eyes to see myself infront of the mirror.