chapter #14- The end

Suddenly I felt my mother hugging me protectively."You scared me,Bella"She said."I'm sorry,mom and dad"I said apologizing at my parents.They just sighed."You Shouldn't do that again.You made us worry.We thought,you would really give maleficent the wand'.My father said."I will never do that,dad.I just did it to protect my friends,since they're lives are in danger if they haven't followed they're parent's order".I said explaining at them."That's fine,atleast you had protect us."Adam said while walking towards us with Belle beside her and Ben standing behind them.

"Yeah,we understand what you did.You must feel pressured the last days because of that.That's why you did it"Belle said understanding."You truly saved us,Bella"Ben said stepping forward.He suddenly hugged me and I felt my feet apart in the ground."Put me down,Ben"I said laughing.After He put me down I remembered Queen of Hearts.

I look behind Ben and saw some guards taking her."Wait!Stop!"I stopped the guards and walk towards them.I bend down to see her clearly.I held her cheeks as she's feeling so weak."Bella,yo-you have mad-made me prou-proud of you,my chi-child.Yo-you final-finally found yo-your rea-real par-parents".She said so weakly like she doesn't have more enerygy left.

I didn't realize I was crying at this time.The VK's,FGM,Ben's parents and my family walk towards us and look at the both of us."Mom,you'll still be a part of my family no matter what.You raised me and taught me everything.Please don't die.I can help you get back here in Auradon".I said crying.She weakly hold my cheeks."Don-Don't cry Bel-Bella.I don-don't like tha-that."She said.I looked at my parents then at FGM asking her for help."FGM,please help me.Please cure her".I asked begging her."I can't just cure her bella,but I can give her some strength and make her feel better for awhile then we'll just bring her to the hospital to be surely cured".FGM said and I nod at what she said.

She used her magic wand to Queen of Hearts.And after that,Queen of hearts went to sleep."You'll be fine,mother."I reassured her even if she's sleeping and let the guards took her to the hospital.

After they're gone.I stood up and Everyone hug me.Giving me a group hug.
"Let's get this party started!"Jay said making us forget the problems and just relax after what happened."Ohay ohay Hey!"We all shout happily and start enjoying the rest of the night.

(I'll just put the video below and just imagine that mal in the video is Bella and just changed Audrey into Mal.Thank you :)