chapter #8- The story behind part 1

"Bella,we just want to know something about you.Something that's really important."King Adam(Beast)said.I just nod at them."What is it that you want to know about me?"I asked making them take a deep breath.This time I was really nervous but Ben send me an reassuring smile and that somehow calmed me.

"Well,we just want to ask if are you really a daughter of Queen of hearts?"Queen Belle said making me gasped at the question.How did they know?.I look at the VK's and feel like they just think The royal's are asking me this since I don't look like my mother just like the Other people on the Isle asked me.I look back at them and took a deep breath.Maybe it can help finding my real family if I tell them the truth.

"Actually,I'm not"I said and made my friends shocked."What do you mean,Bella?"Mal asked me shocked and confused."If you're not Queen of heart's daughter?Then do you know who you're real parent's are?"FGM asked me.I shook my head sadly."You might be wandering why I said I'm not her daughter.Well, actually she told me something before I left the Isle to come here".I asked looking at them."Mind if you explain it?"The girl in blue with them asked with pleading eyes.I nod and agreed"Only if you won't disturb me while talking so I won't do it again"I said and they nod while the other VK's along with Ben sit down on the other vacant sit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Thirdperson's P.O.V)

Flashback before when the VK's first got to Auradon.

Queen Belle and King Adam are in the living room reading some magazines.When FGM came."FGM,how was the new students".Belle asked FGM."Well,they're fine just a little bit you know rude"FGM said making the Couple chuckle."Maybe they'll change when they get used here"Adam said."By the way,I saw one of them just look like cinderella"FGM said making the Royal couple look at her confused."What do you mean,FGM?"Belle asked."You know the last girl that got out of the car with the same style as Queen of hearts look like cinderella.I can see cinderella at her looks,but her hair color and style are just different."She said making them more confused."She doesn't even look like Queen of hearts,not a bit of her feature are like her only the style.I thought maybe she got her looks from her father but since we don't even know who her father is.I don't she got it from him.But her name shocked me even more".FGM continued making the couple look at each other then back to her."Why?","What's her name?"Belle and Adam asked in the same time."Her name is-Larabelle"FGM said before taking a deep breath.

The couple are shocked when they heard the name."I think we should meet her"Belle said."I know your also thinking the same thing as me,Belle.But we're not sure if is she really the long lost princess"FGM said making Belle calm.

End of flashback ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Bella's P.O.V)

Back to Present~

I took a deep breath and started talking.
"Before I left,I went to mom's room that day and saw her lying with no energy since she's sick and there's no cure for her sickness on the Isle".I said the first line and felt Evie's hand holding mine.I smiled at her sadly before continuing."She woke up and sit down on the bed.Then she told me that I'm not her real daughter".I said remembering that day."I asked her how that happened.And she said that not so long when you put them on the Isle".I said while looking at King Adam."one of my mother's closest friend came to her with a baby and asked her to take care and raise the baby since he can't take care of the baby cause he's sick.My mother asked her friend whose baby is that but the guy didn't explain to her and just gave the baby then left".I said."Is that baby,you?"I heard The blue girl asked and I just nod."Yes,the baby was me.Queen of hearts can't do anything and just accept me.But that time she has changed already,she's not as bad as what you think of her".I said looking at them."She changed that time and regret everything that she has done.But she didn't tell anyone especially to maleficent.She didn't show the other's that she has changed,she still do bad things like a villain but not too bad".I continued."How can you say that she have changed if she still do bad things.How do you know if she really changed?"King Adam said."I know that she did changed".I said defending her."Because of how she raised me".I replied and continued."She didn't really teach me how to be a villain.Yes,she taught me some bad things but that's just to make everyone believe that I'm evil so they'll be scared of me and not abuse me.She taught me more to be good.She treat me like her real daughter.She treat me so good that everyone on the Isle won't even believe if they'll knew".I continued making the other villain's nod."She's right.We once saw how Queen Of Heart treated Bella.We are even jealous of her sometimes cause her mother is different to ours".Evie said agreeing."And when she told me that I'm not her real daughter.She told me that I should come here in Auradon and have a good life,finish study,find my real family and changed".I said almost crying since I haven't fulfill her wish yet."That's her last wish for me that I should fulfill.Find my real family and do some wicked things sometimes but not too bad that can send me back to the Isle without even finding my real family".I said with a little chuckle.

"She also gave me this things".I said and took out the box that my mother gave me and showed it to them."She said that she found that on me on the first day she got me".I said opening the box.And everyone gasped at the things making us VK's confused."That's yours?"The blue girl Said shocked and really in the urged of crying.I nod"That's what she said.She even gave me this picture".I said also taking out the old picture of us."She said that They have camera's on the Isle before but not so long It Vanished and hadn't been used.But before it vanished,she had the chance to take a picture of us both when I'm still a baby".I said again and showed them the picture.And this time the girl in blue are already crying."Why?what's wrong?why are you crying?"I asked the lady confused."And I forgot to ask,who are you by the way?"I continued asking."Bella,this is Cinderella and her husband Prince charming.Chad's parents".FGM said and I just nod.While the others are still looking at the picture shocked.my friend suddenly asked."Bella,if this is you then why is your hair color different than today?"Carlos asked confused."That's because my mom changed my color."I replied making him understand."That's my real hair color and in that picture I'm still wearing this things".I said."And also when mom gave me this things.There's also one thing I've been wandering about.I've been asking her why this things have a shoe in it and she said that she also doesn't know what that mean but she said that I should bring this hoping it can help me find my family."I continued.

The Royals still isn't talking and still shocked."Bella,why didn't you tell us about this?we could have help you".Evie said making the others agree.I just sighed"I was about to tell you all about it and start with Evie but then FGM came and called me".I explained.

"Now that I have told you about my story.May I ask why you're asking me about this?"I asked the Royals making them back to normal and looked at me.