chapter #4- First day at school

The VK's are in a goodness class with FGM.

"If you will have a crying baby,do you?
A.Curse it
B.Put it in a tower
C.Give it a bottle
D.Carve out it's heart"

She asked and looked around looking for someone to answer but at this point the boys just looked at her blankly,while mal is drawing something,Bella's deep into her thought and not even paying attention to the class,and only Evie raised up her hands to answer.

FGM called for Evie to answer."Evie"FGM said while pointing at her."what was the second one?"Evie asked.FGM's smiled faded as she knew that Evie's answer is wrong.So she called out randomly at the other students.

Bella's P.O.V

I was deep in my thoughts thinking about what my mother Queen of heart's told me.I was wondering on what to do to find me real family but I was interrupted in my thoughts.

"Bella"FGM called out my name to answer her question again.I looked out in the board and said "C.Give it a bottle".
FGM smiled proudly at me "Correct,again".I just leaned on my sit and smile back at FGM."You are on fire girl".Carlos looked at me amused and I just gave him a "Duh" look."I just picked the things that doesn't sound like any fun"I replied to him.Making the 3 of them gasped in realization.But deep inside I really know how to do good since I was Raised being good a little.

Until a girl in a light blue dress came in squealing.I had a feeling who she is just by the color of her dress that is the same with FGM.

"Hi child".FGM greeted her daughter."Hi,you need to sign this off for the coronation".Jane said more like a whisper but since we are quiet we can hear her clearly."anyone here remember my daughter Jane" FGM introduced."mom,no".She said."Jane,it's fine".Her mother said pushing her gently towards the door.but before she left."Hi,don't mind me as you were"just then she left the room.

I look towards Mal and I saw her already looking at me with a smirk on her face.I can sense that were thinking the same thing so I smirk along with her.

And the class continued.

Skip~

After the class:

Me and the girls were in the locker putting our things inside,when we suddenly heard someone talking about us."Those kids are in trouble".A voice of a boy i heard is talking."C'mon,you should give them a chance Austin.They're not what you think they are".Suddenly I heard ben's voice.I looked through where they are and I saw them looking at us.Disgust in the face of Audrey and that Austin boy,but when I looked through the other boy in ben's side and meet his eyes.I feel like we have a connection,I don't know what it was but i feel a strong coonection with him.Until he said"Ben's right.Give them a chance guys".He said while still staring at me.

I didn't realize we are staring at each other already.And not hearing mal's voice.

"Hello?Earth to Bella?"she said making me realize what happened."I'm sorry,I spaced out".I replied looking down."We'll Evie already went first she said she'll do something,I'm going to the bathroom since I saw Jane went in there.You already know our plan right?"She asked me making sure I know."Yup,I'll follow you in 15 mins".I said and she nod then left.

When I look back at my locker,i remembered the boy.I was about to look back and see if they're still there but when I did.I saw ben walking up to me and the other AK's are gone already.

"Hey"Ben said greeting me."Hey".I replied smiling."how's your first day?"."super".I said joking and he just laugh."You know what,you and mal should take this talent off the locker and put it in the Art's club,I could sign you up if you want?"Ben offered while looking at our graffiti on the locker."Well,that would take the fun out if it"I said and watch the clock behind ben.He was about to say something again,but I cut him off."I'm sorry beasty,but I still have to do something.I'll see you later"I said while smirking at ben and then went to the bathroom.

Ben's P.O.V

After my friends left to do what they will do.I went over to Bella.

Since the first day i meet her,i feel different.I feel like i have a connection with her.

I'm not inlove with her,don't I?
Never mind.I just shrugged the thought away

"Hey"I greet her with a smile on my face."Hey".She replied while smiling at me.Ughh that smile,it's melting me.What am i even thinking."How's your first day?".I asked again."super"She replied and I just laughed."you know what,you and mal should take this talent off the locker and put it in the art's club,I could sign you up if you want?"I offered to her while I look at their graffiti on their lockers."Well,that would take the fun out of it"She said and i just chuckle at her response.I was about to say something again until she cut me off."I'm sorry beasty,but I still have something to do.I'll see you later".she said cutting me off and left with a smirk plastered on her face.

When she left.I just realized i was still standing there smiling.

"Why do I really feel like she's not a villain?"I thought and silently thinking what's wrong with me since I've been thinking things like that.I Shrugged the thought away,until I decided to go to do what I'll do.

Bella's P.O.V

when I went inside the bathroom.I don't think Mal still needs my help since I already found Jane with her new hair.

"Woah,you look beautiful jane".I complimented her while going inside and clasps my hands in awe.She look at me a bit scared.

"Don't be scared at her jane.She won't hurt you,we're friends already right?besides Bella is the most good friend of mine.She's my friend who doesn't really hurt people."Mal said to jane since she must have also felt that jane is scared of me."Thank you for the compliment Mal".I said smiling at her."well okaay,if you say so"Jane replied a bit of relief can be seen in her face while she smile at me.I smiled back."I should go and have lunch already the others may be waiting for me.Thanks again Mal"She said before leaving.

"Well I guess,I came here late since you already made the move huh"I said while leaning on the counter."You just came in time.I just didn't think that it was easy to do"She said."well,the work here is done,let's eat lunch already I'm hungry"I said to her before going out with her following me behind chuckling.

While I was walking to the cafeteria with mal.My mother's word came in my mind again,I don't know what to do anymore.I haven't fulfilled any of my mom's wish yet.She told me not to do bad things yet what am i doing?I'm here helping mal to get the wand for maleficent and I'm not even thinking how to find my real parents.

My thoughts were cut off when mal's hand wave infront of me."I'm sorry,I've spacing out lately".I apologize to her."I can see it too but is something wrong with you?you know you can tell me or the others about that?"she said while falling in line to get food."I'm fine,don't worry"I replied and follow her to the line.