Chapter #7- Family Day

We are right now here in the class with FGM."Uhm children,I have some announcement"FGM said making us all look at her."Well as for you know,this coming Sunday.It's gonna be Family day.And since you're parents can't come here due to some problems.I prepared some little gift for you"She said backing up a little and showed us a computer.Me and the others looked at each other before walking up in front to face the computer.FGM turned it on and showed the faces of the parent's of my friends.

"How does this thing on?I don't see anything"Maleficent asked annoyed.This evil villain.I thought."Where's the remote?The remote"She said again looking for the remote."Here it is"Cruella said giving the remote to maleficent.I looked at the others and saw that they're a bit bored waiting for they're parents to see them.

"Ahh.This is why I hate Electro-"Maleficent said but cut off when They're computer turned on."Oh there it is.My little Pumpkin"She said greeting mal."Hi mom"Mal replied."How is my little pumpkin doing?When can I finally hol on that Magi- You my little pumpkin"She said.And I know that she was thinking about the magic wand."Maybe after the coronation"Mal replied with a fake smile."When?"Maleficent shouted."Next coming friday"Mal replied.

"Evie~My little evielette"Evil Queen said greeting Evie.I can see that Evie is not comfortable with it."Hi mommy"Evie replied."Carlos?Is that a dog?"Cruella asked Carlos while staring at the screen.Cruella teased carlos for having a dog and carlos just snapped at her.While Jafar teased cruella for what carlos did.

I didn't really talked to them since I'm just watching them silently looking at the screen hoping QOH(Queen of Hearts)showed up,but sadly she didn't.

Suddenly the screen blocked out and realize that Jay turned it off."I'm so sorry"FGM apologize."It's okay FGM.Thank you for the gift"Mal replied with a sad smile and after that we just left to have lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skip to Family Day:
(A.N:Sorry I'm a bit lazy😂)

Me and the other VK's went to the garden to see many families socializing and enjoying each other's company.We went downstairs and I saw some strawberries so I took one while Mal And Evie stood up beside me.Evie holding dude since Jay and Carlos are now enjoying the fountain of chocolates.And mal standing beside me holding her spell book.

I look around and saw Ben having a pictorial with his parents,Until He suddenly wave at me and called me after.I looked at the girls and they nod making me walk to Ben.

Ben's P.O.V

After our performance "Be our guest".People cheered and my parents called me to have a pictorial with them.

(This is the Video of Ben and the other AK's performance)

While we're having a pictorial.I've decided to tell my parents about me and Bella.

"By the way.I have some good news mom and dad"I said telling them."what is it son?"My dad asked."I have a new girlfriend"I said making my mother's face lit up."Really?Thank goodness.I have been feeling Irritated of Audrey's fake kiss and everything lately.it's just so overrated"My mother said telling me the truth that she doesn't like Audrey.And that made me chuckle."Who is she?do we know her?"My mom asked once again.And I took a deep breath before telling them."Actually,she's from the isle"I said making them shocked for awhile.

And that's when I look to where Bella is and called her over.She walk slowly to where me and my parents are.

When she got here,I hold here hands making her comfortable since I felt that she's nervous."Mom,Dad,This is Larabelle,from the Isle"I said facing my parents.And they're shocked looking at each other.

"Hi,I'm Larabelle but you can call me Bella"Bella said giving my parents a smile.My parents realized they're expression and went back to normal and smiled at Bella.

"Hi Bella,I'm glad to meet you"My mother said while hugging Bella.Same as my father."It's also good to meet you Queen Belle and King Beast"Bella greeted.I hope they get along.

Back to Bella's P.OV

When I got to where ben and his parent's are.I got so nervous meeting his parents and I guess he felt that too so He hold my hands giving me an reassuring smile and look back to his parents."Mom,Dad,this is Larabelle from the Isle"Ben said to his parents while they just looked at each other shocked.

Is there something wrong?Why is they're reaction like that.Maybe they're just shock as I became they're son's girlfriend who is from the isle.I thought.

"Hi,I'm Larabelle but you can call me Bella"I spoke giving them a warm smile.After they realized they're reaction they went back to normal I guess and welcomed me."Hi Bella,I'm glad to meet you"His Mother,Queen Belle said to me while giving me a warm hug,same goes to King Beast."It's also good to meet you Queen Belle and King Beast"I said again giving them a smile.

"Is it okay if we invite her to lunch?"Ben spoke asking his parents.And I got shocked since they Invite me."Of course.Any friends of Ben"Her mother replied."Well,actually I came here with my other friends.I don't think I can leave them"I said awkwardly."Well,invite them too.The more the merrier isn't it?"King beast said looking at his wife whose also agreeing.I just looked at Ben smiling."Well,I'll just go get them for awhile"I said sneaking slowly while smiling at them.

After I got out of there.I went directly to where the other's are and I saw them.Jay And Carlos playing with dude.Mal playing croquet with some other AK's.While Evie is sitting at a table with her mirror in her hands.I went to her and sat beside her.

"Hey E"I greet."Hey B,how is it?did Ben's parents like you?"She asked me."I don't know.When they first saw me They Got shocked like they saw a ghost standing in front of them"I said making Evie laugh."That's fine Bella"She said making me feel better."I hope so"I said while looking at the other's happy moment.

I don't even know if I still need to continue this plan.I feel like I don't want to break our beautiful moments here in Auradon.I mean,our life here is already better than the Isle.We are happy in here.And I haven't even found my Family yet.

Remembering about my Real family.I planned to tell Evie first."Uhm,E?"I said looking at her."Yes B?"She replied while still looking at her mirror."I have to tell you something"I said making her look at me."Really?What is it?Is it about Ben?"She asked confused.I shook My head and said no."No E"I said."Then what is it?"She asked again."I have anot-"I was about to say it when I got cut off by  a voice."Larabelle?"I heard my name being called and look around to see FGM with Belle and Beast,the boy Chad with Another Couple,I guess a Royal couple.

Me and Evie stand up and face them.They went near me and I saw them all staring at me.I don't know what's happening but I saw the other girl the same with the same age as Queen Belle and looks like she was in an urged to cry while his husband is hugging her.

"What's hanppening FGM?Is there something wrong?"I asked looking at FGM confused."No,sweetie.We're just here to talk and ask something about you"She said while shooking and explaining to me.

We went to a table in the corner and sit.The other villains along with Ben came near us since they saw that We're together.

The other VK's stand in my back beside Evie while Ben stood up behind his parents."Mom,dad,FGM?what are you doing here with Bella?"Ben asked his parents.and looked at the other couple.
"we're just here to talk to Larabelle,Ben.Since we wanted to know something about her".Queen Belle said while looking at his son then to me

I don't really understand.What do they want to know about me?I thought.