Chapter 17

W A R N I N G:
Implied rape.

(Nothing explicit, it's simply implied that something like that may have happened)

Third person POV-

"Mrs Elizabeth, you need to eat something..." one of the demon nurses told the awakened queen of liones.
The nurse that Elizabeth had come to known was named Lizanna was holding a teaspoon of some kind of soup up for Elizabeth to eat, but surprisingly Elizabeth had no appetite.

"Where's Meliodas?" Elizabeth simply asked and turned her head away from the soup.

Lizanna sighed and sat the soup in the bed side table fit the moment, she knew she wasn't gonna Elizabeth to eat at this very moment.
"The king is currently busy with different matters" Lizanna answered simply.
Just as most others she wasn't aware of the relationship Elizabeth and Meliodas had.

"I want to speak to him" Elizabeth pushed.

"Mrs Elizabeth, that-"

"Please...can you tell him"

"Tell him that you want to talk with him? Or is it perhaps something else you want me to tell him?" Lizanna asked, she didn't have any problem with simply throwing in a small message from Elizabeth since she was already supposed to deliver Meliodas a rapport on how she was doing.

"Tell him I want to speak to him regarding the attack that happened that night...the day before he left" Elizabeth said quietly, but Lizanna heard every word.
She wasn't exactly sure what it was about but she wasn't gonna stick her nose in things that wasn't her business, so she simply nodded.

"I'll tell him on one condition" Lizanna said, making Elizabeth turn her head towards her with a questioning look.
Lizanna's face now morphed into a soft smile. She nodded towards the soup on the bed side table.
"Eat" Lizanna said simply, but kindly.

Elizabeth couldn't help the tiny smile that found its way into her face.
She gave a small nod, took the soup, then she hesitated.
"What kind of soup is this?" Elizabeth asked, she knew that the farm life and plants in the demon realm wasn't exactly what she was used to.

"Chicken. The king was very strict on the fact that you should have something you we're at least familiar with" Lizanna answered.

The thought made Elizabeth feel happier than she had been for a long time. But it only lasted a second.

Elizabeth blowed slightly on the soup to cool it off before putting it into her mouth. It was then that Elizabeth noticed just how hungry she had actually been.
Sure, the soup wasn't exactly delicious, but in some kind of way...it was.

Lizanna smiled at the queen scarfing down her soup before heading out to give a rapport and a message to the king.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

"Thank you Lizanna, it's really good to know" Meliodas thanked them nurse who had just finished reporting to him.
Elizabeth was already to the road to recovery.
Meliodas had through the nurse would leave with that, but she kept standing there, a big awkwardly.

"Anything else?" He asked, guessing that there was.

"Yes...mrs. Elizabeth begged me to ask you to talk with her. Regarding an attack that happened the day before you left liones, my lord..."

Meliodas stiffened, but then left out a deep sigh.
He knew he couldn't avoid he'd forever.
"...fine...you can have the time it takes off Lizanna. I'll call for you when we're done.." Meliodas and started gridding towards the room Elizabeth was staying in.