♧4♧

Sans led you away from the houses that littered Resident Reside toward a rather large school house.

You sighed.

You just graduated and now you had to go BACK!?

The school looked familiar in a way somehow? The yellow doors... The lockers..?

Sans was humming now as he led you through the empty halls,"His office isn't too far, just upstairs I think. Unless they moved it."

You nodded, looking around for any sign of remembrance.

Is this an Oc's or a game character's..?

You both stopped at the foot of the stairs.

It wasn't a long way up, but Sans was digging in his jacket for something.

He was laughing to himself as he pulled out an airhorn from an inside pocket that reeked of ketchup, "Watch this"

You covered your ears and the airhorn went off.

A yell followed by a crash came from upstairs.

"SANS SO HELP ME I'LL SLAP YOU SO HARD YOU'LL FEEL IT YOU WERE STABBED YOU ARROGANT SKELETON!!"

Sans lost it at the angry remark from upstairs.

You froze.

You knew that voice..

Your eyes looked up the stairs to see a very shaken Baldi.

He looked.. Less badly animated and scary than you remember. He looked more....

Human?

"How many times do I have to tell you to NOT BLOW THE AIRHORN!?"
He stomped down the stairs, giving Sans a dirty look.

If Sans could grin wider, you're sure he would of gotten punched by the angry teacher.

You watched the two nervously, were they going to fight..?

Sans looked at you, "Baldi, this is Y/n"

Baldi looked over to examine you a bit, "Huh.. A Player?"

"Yep"

He nodded and brushed off his green sweater a bit, "Pleasure meeting you, I am Andrew Baldimore, Baldi for short if you want."

Andrew..? He has a name?

The confusion must have shone on your face as the teacher suddenly continued, "Yes I do have a name."

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to offend you..!" You stammered, the last thing you wanted was to get attacked.

He waved away your apology, "It's fine, I'm not one to randomly spazz out like the game. That's just how I'm programmed" Baldi explained.

Sans looked between you and the teacher before finally speaking again,"I need ya to drag Y/n around for me, gotta visit Maple."

"Again? Did he misplace his book?"

"Nah probably not"

Baldi rolled his eyes, "Fine I'll take them, but I can't leave here until I know it won't activate. "

Activate? What activate?

"What you mean Activate?" You questioned.

"Well, being a game character that works in the game I'm from-"

"Basically, whenever a Player in the real world starts the game up it could trigger this place to activate and you'll be stuck in the game" Sans interrupted.

You paused, remembering the few times you had played this game,"So.. You're the-"

"Crazy psychopathic murder of a teacher? Yes" Baldi crossed his long arms.

Your face flushed in embarrassment at all the times you had yelled at the screen from pressure, "Sorry.."

"I've heard worse" he reassured you and looked at Sans,"Anyway, how long will they have to stay?"

"Not too long, before nightfall anyway"

"Good. Last thing we need is them to die on their first day."

"Wait- You can die here??!" You suddenly felt not as safe.

"I'll explain later I guess." Baldi sighed waved the skeleton off, " Just be quick please."

"Cya Baldi, Cya Y/n, I'll be back later." Sans began to head out.

He had just left you with in a large building with a murderer...