~14~

For those who left

Midnight.

You yawned a bit, eyes glued to the screen of one of your favorite games, Super Mario Bros.

It had taken you almost all night to get to the final Bowser level. The smell of sweet victory - and musty socks- was close!

You moved the pixiated plumber into the final room, fully anticipating the large reptile to jump in your direction the moment you moved into view.

A fireball soared your way, but too high to do damage.

Carefully maneuvering Mario, you ran forward and landed behind Bowser, causing the axe to fall and plummet the evil king into the lava below.

Fist-bumbing the air, the game took over to control Mario, leading him to your long-awaited goal of saving the princess.

You smiled as Peach kissed the Plummer, ending the game and returning to the title screen.

Accomplishment allowed you to relax as you switched the console off to get a a deserved rest. After all.. It was a normal, quiet, Glitch-free night.

The End

For those who stayed

You shook your head as Cosmo reached to give you the console.

"No?"

"I like it here.. I'll stay." You smiled as your words caused the Gameboy to smile widely.

"That's wonderful! I can show you so much- That is... If you would like to become my partner."

You nodded again, " I would like that."

Excitement lit on Cosmo's face, "I can show you so much! They're are several things to learn and - and-"

He coughed and looked a bit embarrassed, "Sorry for my excitement, I'll let you get back to your house and your friends! You can start tomorrow." He suggested and led you out.

Isabelle gasped and waved, " You're staying?! That's great! I can show you around some of the towns!"

Cosmo laughed, "Not yet, Let's give Y/n time to rest."

Cosmo and Isabelle, promising to meet you at shopping district tomorrow, bid farewell as you teleported back to Circuit Central.

Tucker was still there, talking to Toriel and Mario when you arrived.

Each looked over and smiled.

Toriel reached you first, embracing you in a hug, "My child.. Why are you not with your family?"

You looked at the Boss monster, smiling, "You all are my family..!"

Tucker let out several cheers as Frisk ran to hug you again.

Taydem looked excited and shot her gun into the sky.

Mario was clapping and Toriel laughed.

This was where you were meant to be.

This was your home...!

I am an Admin.

The End

?