Part 3

At that moment, she pushed me back hard, causing me to lose my balance and hit the wall. After what I thought between me and her was quite romantic, she didn't even show the slightest of a smile. Instead, her face showed grievance and anger. Just then,the PA system announced the Clint Barton, who I didn't know who that was at that time, was being compromised. When she heard that name, her face changed to a look of worriedness, and she ran out of the room as fast as a bullet. I thought to myself : never in my life I had seen such woman with so much strength and stamina. Even the love of my life, Peggy didn't have that much. Jus thinking bout her made my heart ache. Hence, I moved to the Shield hq to find out that Clint Barton was one of our fellow avengers and was hypnotised by the asgardian who has killed 50 people in 2 days.

Since I arrived on the same day as Dr Banner who is supposed to be analyzing the tessaract to track down loki to find clint. Instead, I found natasha already there b4 me to analyze it with doctor banner. Her hands moved so fast that I was worried it will break of. Shortly after, she said that she had traced the tessaract to a place but wasn't sure if clint would be there. Even banner looked surprised that she had traced him so fast. On our way to that place, I asked her out of curiosity why she was so worried for barton, and she replied me saying that without him, she wouldn't have been sitting here. I didn't understand that reference so I jus kept quiet the whole journey there. When we went there, we jus found nothing but dust and cobwebs. Turns out that loki just used that place to trick us.