Part 6

"How long r we gg to Russia for again Cap?" Nat said emotionlessly. Cap answered her, saying we are going there for 2 weeks in hope to find more about loki... Hopefully.
    Natasha pov
    I was scared. Terrified. That I would be gg to the place where the red in my ledger started flowing uncontrollably. While flying the quinjet,my hands were trembling and suddenly I heard his warm and comforting voice asking me if we wanted to shift places when he saw me shivering. He immediately grabbed my wrist and asked me if I was OK... Me being the cold hearted being I was trained to become,i brushed him aside jus saying that I was reminded by my memories of the red room. In this process, the quinjet lost control and crashed straight down onto the land of Moscow . Both Steve and I were screamed and closed our eyes.
Steve's pov
   We landed on the ground hard that the quinjet wasn't in a very good state. After crashing, I hit my head hard and knocked out. After about an hour or so, I woke up to find debris all over me. I immediately remembered that I came here with Romanoff, I went round the whole ship looking for her, finally finding her at the the front of the ship with her head over the steering wheel. Her head was bleeding profusely and her arm was in an awkward position. I carried her while calling her name but since she wasn't waking up, i started up the car that was hidden in the back of the quinjet and placed her inside. After that I drove her away to find somewhere safe as she was in desperate need for medical help. Once in while, when I was driving , I turned my head to check on her condition which was worsening every minute.