Part 10

Natasha pov
When we arrived onto destination, the place was already in a mess. We hurried to try to evacuate and try to get them into safety when some chitauri soldiers started firing at us. While clint and Steve were trying to defeat it,i was still trying to get everyone to safety when suddenly 2 blasts of power hit me, I turned over, seeing 7 chitauri soldiers heading for me and the other people hence I tried to kill them resulting in the death of 5,while I was shielding the other people to not get injured while screaming to them to hide in the process getting several more shots.
As more were approaching us, I shouted thro my Bluetooth speaker : 'Our plan isn't working, I need backup. Ow!' I said hoping one of them will come and help well I still try to kill the chitauri soldiers despite having 10 shots already by the chitauri stick.

Cap pov

When I heard natasha shout thro the intercom, I thot to myself : Nat pls be ok I can't lose you when I haven't even started to get to know you yet. With that thot in my mind I started running towards where Nat was last seen wand I saw her trying her best to fight when I saw that her whole body was covered in blood. I shouted her name and she glanced at me shouting cap. I threw her my shield hoping it would help.

Nat pov

When I saw Steve, I was so escatic, I finally had backup. He threw me his shield which I caught like a pro and started slicing thro them. When cap approached me nearer, I threw him back the shield he caought and both of us were fighting back to back for about 5 mins when clint came to help us. After an exhausting 15 mins, we finally killed most of them when Tony asked us to gather in the centre of the town district as there were more and more chitauri coming so we decided to fight as one. While we were running there, I lost control of my footing and fell. Clint helped me up and in the process feeling the blood on my body.

Clint pov

When I saw nat fall, I knew something was not right as she wouldnt easily fall. When I picked her up, I found out y and it was prob bcoz when she was fighting those chitauri jn, she prob got hit by their sticks and hence bleeding profusely . I silently asked her if she was OK bcoz I knew she prob wouldn't want cap to know that she was such a vulnerable person which I don't agree with . She nodded and started running again follows by me then cap behind.