Part 4

3rd person pov
After returning back to the headquarters, Natasha went straight to the gym to exercise again. Feeling curious, Steve followed her in and saw her punching the bag like her life depended on it. Steve being the cheeky person he is, he asked her :"How many times do you work out a day miss?"
To Steve's surprise, she turned to face him asking him whether he was up for a duel as she needed to beat someone up. Upon hearing this... Steve immediately agreed as he took this as a opportunity to get closer to her. However he underestimated her too much.

10 mins later
"How are you so weak, aren't you the boy of America, and yet you can't find a woman, shame on you." Natasha said with her smirk in her mouth while pulling the "weak" Steve up. He answered saying that most woman are unlike her, so strong and good at combat.
"Steve Rogers" He said while putting his hand out to shake hers. She replied with an aggressive shake followed by pulling his hand backwards, twisting it ,saying "Natasha Romanoff"
" Wait... What... So... So you are the black widow?? " Steve muttered unbelievably. Natasha snickered " You mean you didn't know and thought I was just a random shield agent who has an amazing skillet and is chosen by nick to join the avengers initiative?" Steve just stood there, SHOOKED.