Part 2

cap Pov

When we got back to the shield base... Even tho Nat was fine already, her wound was still slightly bleeding so b4 reporting back to nick fury about the mission, I escorted her to the infirmary so that her wound could be properly treated. After seeing that she was getting treated by the medical staff, i took the lift up to director fury's office and reported to him the mission b4 asking him why Nat was locating shield files and not rescuing hostages. 

           ' Well that is for me to know and for you to never know or find out. That was her mission, while urs and rumlows was to rescue hostages and the shield officer and also protect them from any harm. And where is Nat? i need her to update to me bout HER mission now. ' Nick said with fury in his tone.

             ' Well thx to ur mission that you gave her she got stabbed and shes currently in the medical room being treated and recuperating. But i will still ask her to meet you here after her wound is finished being stitched up. ' I said with a tone of arrogance in my voice b4 heading out of the door and getting on to my motorbike to go to the Smithsonian museum.

Meanwhile in the medical room 

Nat Pov

             After Steve escorted me to the medical room he was once again looking at me with pity in his eyes which i told him not to as i hated getting pitied by other people as it made me feel weak. He then proceeded on to go to Fury's office which he probably give a full rundown on the whole mission. As my wounds were being treated,i couldn't help but think of how Steve saved my life by carrying me away from the bomb and helping me apply pressure to my wound with such careful hands. Jus thinking bout it made me smile and suddenly i heard the door open and Steve walked in. I quickly change my face back to the black widow mode face while he told me to go to see Nick in his office. I walked into Nicks office to find tat the room was secured. I passed the USB to him which he tried to open it but failed.I suggested for him to run a decryption code , which he did try but once again failed. He then asked me to go back to my dorm while he will go to meet Alexander Pierce about the issue.